“Good quality food , great speedy delivery ”

Nice 'n' Spicy Indian Takeaway
Ranked #147 of 304 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

When staying in a caravan in Weymouth I was worried I would have to cook but I found nice n spicy online and rang up and ordered. Person on phone was good and polite and also was happy to oblige with my request for extra potato in my vindaloo. When it came it was pipping hot and really filled with spice and taste. Pilau rice was amazing and loved keema nan.

Really liked - would give 10/10 if I could but obviously can only give 5 out of 5

Really happy and if come to Weymouth. Again I would definitely order another ruby from nice n spicy

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This takeaway is amazing, amazingly spiced sauces and really really succulent chicken it's honestly unmissable. Delivery driver called Jason really nice and polite and staff on phone very helpful and there Rice is to die for highly recommend

1  Thank simonhc12345
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is our local 'Curry-house' takeaway and we've used it many times over the years when we cannot be bothered to cook! I really don't have anything bad to say. We don't tend to use the delivery service but pop in, order food, and then go over to the Spa Hotel for a quick drink while they cook. I highly recommend this ploy! The owner is always extremely pleasant and always remembers my name when we walk in the door. We have always found the food to be superbly well cooked and extremely tasty. I have no reason not to give this place a glowing recommendation, I can honestly say we've never had bad food.

1  Thank Hudwit
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Ordered a Korma and pilau rice. Collected, arrived home wrong rice was given, rang up to ask for a replacement and they were having none of it. No apology given. Korma was curdled, food was luke warm. bang average poor curry. poor services and rubbish rice.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I have used this takeaway a fair few times now and have never had a poor (or to be honest, an average) curry. I have eaten many of the curries on the menu, my favourite being a jalfrezi. They do a number of specials that I have not eaten elsewhere and these are a bit tasty. I would recommend trying this restaurant. The only thing to remember is to order in good time. They get very busy and home delivery is a good idea.

2  Thank Andy P