“Lovely little coffee house”

The Ivy Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Had a lovely coffee located right by the harbour front, staff were very friendly, they also serve cakes and snacks

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We happened to be passing on a sunny July weekend. What a find! Expertly-made coffee and chocolate brownies of the highest quality. The place appears to be family-run and there is a welcoming vibe inside; all staff were friendly and smiling. We sat in the sun at the Ivy's tables on the adjacent quay. Lovely place to watch the boats go by in the busy harbour. The Ivy definitely serves up a feel-good experience!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We had the full english breakfast here which was delicious. Lovely relaxing atmosphere, with friendly and helpful staff. It was a shame that we were returning home that day,or we would have returned to try the very tempting looking cakes!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast on a Sunday morning and had a lovely meal of poached eggs on granary toast (I added sausages too which were amazing). The cappuccino that I had was so good that I had to have another & my girlfriends gingerbread later was delicious. The scones were fresh and still warm with a lovely clotted cream and jam topping. Really friendly atmosphere and very relaxing. I think it's a family run place, it certainly has that feel to it. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend. Great value for money too which is always bonus but I would've happily paid slightly more.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

called in for lunch ,I had a cheese and onion toasty .for what I had £5 -50p seemed
to much very thin bread not much cheese little amount of onion , garnished with a few leaves and one small cherry tomato and a few crisps , there are more places in
Weymouth that give better value for money . the staff seemed not friendly at all ,
shame it was a nice place .

1  Thank patricia j