Our third visit to the Prince Regent and this was the best one; it is very well run by Manager, Wendy. We were greeted on the coach by Assistant Manager Mike and although two coaches came in together and he was on his own because of staff sickness, we were given a talk about the hotel, meal times, given our keys and arrived to our room within a very short time, and our cases not long behind us. We found the whole of the hotel spotlessly clean. We were in Room 108, not a sea view but very spacious and private. Service in the Dining Room was very good and a good varied choice of food.
There was never a wait at the bar, with brilliant service from Adam & Pauline. I don’t usually play bingo cause the caller is too fast but all callers were perfect and clear. As per usual Daish’s entertainment was excellent and also the quizzes were enjoyable.
We found all staff to be very friendly and a relaxed atmosphere. We will definitely be returning.
The only downside to your holidays Daish’s, is that early morning exit on the last day. We were home by 11.30am and feeling very tired !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Prince Regent is an attractive seafront property on Weymouth's historic esplanade with views across Weymouth Bay and the craggy Dorset Jurassic coastline beyond. The Hotel Prince Regent is regarded by many as the leading Weymouth seaside hotel. It's perfect for singles, couples and family holidays alike. It was purpose-built in classic Georgian style, but inside you'll see we've moved with the times and offer comfortable accommodation with free Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms and public areas. And with nightly performances in our beautiful Georgian ballroom - fully restored at a cost of nearly £100,000 - you'll always be entertained. Families are well catered for, with guest accommodation that can sleep up to five people. We are handily located close to the town centre, which is a 10 minute stroll along the seafront. With a sandy beach on the doorstep, this is the perfect spot for a traditional seaside break. Guests return time after time because of our high standards, seafront location, proximity to Weymouth town centre and great facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Prince Regent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Prince
- Regent Weymouth
- Best Western Weymouth
- Weymouth Best Western
- Weymouth Regent
- Hotel Prince Regent Weymouth, Dorset