All reviews sea view sea front homemade granola parking permit full english lovely hotel no lift first floor ideal location pleasant stay great place to stay nice breakfast honesty bar bed and breakfast stayed for nights friendly welcome parking space
Reviewed 31 October 2018

a friendly welcome awaited me for my weekend stay, my room was small but clean and tidy and an excellent shower that worked well ! a full English Breakfast served each morning was hearty and good, topped by an excellent cup of coffee. Afternoon tea and a well stocked bar always on offer ! My only criticism was the fact that the heating only came on briefly each day and I felt cold in the room, the windows rattled and I think they need replacing. In conclusion a very pleasant stay and I strongly recommend this hotel if you require a quiet and quality accommodation !

Room tip: ask for a room at the rear of the hotel, it worked for me
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I always stay here when in Weymouth fishing! Its a great home from home with a "walk in and turn the light on" feel. Recommended for the relaxed ambience. Its close to the pubs and restaurants on the seafront and the Ming Wah Restaurant probably one of the best on the south coast.

Room tip: Sea Facing Rooms are great.
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Didnt book but received a very warm welcome and will return with my wife next summer. Breakfast was a full english which i would highly recommended and the home made jam was nearly as good as my wifes!

Room tip: Radiator has thermostat so advise to turn down as hotel very warm.
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We stayed in a room with a balcony. Could not have chosen a better room, superb location and perfect view watching the world go by. Breakfast was very tasty and well cooked. If I am ever visiting in Weymouth again I will chose the Acqua Beach Hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Friendly staff,Fabulous full English Breakfast very nice coffee. Comfortable bed, Nice hot shower. Had a very nice bottle of red wine from the bar to share.Not far to walk from the train station. Will definitely be staying again.

Room tip: Sea view was fabulous.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple