“Lovely coffee and cakes”
Review of Coffee Saloon

Coffee Saloon
Ranked #10 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really tasty coffee in the coffee salon in Weymouth. Really worth popping in and dogs allowed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just popped in for a coffee with my wife on a very rainy day. Nice coffee nice cakes and a great chat with the owner Josh. Even given free croissants at the end of the day. Give it a try and great music

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this place on Saturday 8th September and had a terrible experience. After a 5.5 hour drive down from Manchester, my other half and I really fancied a good cup of coffee. We popped in here after stumbling across it while wandering around the town. I had a lengthy chat with the barista about the different flavour syrups they have for the coffee, where the loo was, and that we would like to have our coffees outside. The barista said he would bring them out to us in a minute. After waiting outside for just over 15 minutes (I'm patient) I decided to go and give him a nudge. The barista was chatting to his mates and when he eventually looked up to acknowledge me he said "Hello, what can I get you?" I told him that I had already ordered and that we had been waiting for ages. He replied, "Really? What was it you wanted?" I couldn't be bothered going through the whole rigmarole again and was really appalled by his lack of customer service so I just left. Such a shame as the coffee smelled amazing. Will never go back.

2  Thank Hayley K
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for a coffee this last week, and have really been impressed with the staff, friendly, and they make you feel welcome, in all the specialized coffee shops in Weymouth, they can not be beaten, coffee is good, atmosphere is good and staff is good. Can not recommend high enough.

1  Thank Backpacker572
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Perfect host(barista) very friendly and makes a great coffee,cakes here are superb and the ambience is spot on, nothing is to much trouble and if your lucky enough to get a place to sit and chill out you will not regret it....