“Great coffee and atmosphere ”
Review of Coffee Saloon

Coffee Saloon
Ranked #10 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a snack and a coffee - got a flat white and a mature cheddar and butchers ham toastie - tasted delicious the missus had a soya latte (not a problem here) and a cheese, tomato and caramelised onion toastie - this got a thumbs up here - apologies I didn’t have chance to take a photo of any of the food but you can bet I will be back!! Had a little chat with the server he was great, professional but chilled which is perfect for me especially here next to the Weymouth seaside atmosphere.

Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank CaptainParker85

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We popped into Weymouth on Easter Sunday, gagging for a ‘decent’ coffee, not the usual chain crap! Spotted this little gem and gave it a crack. The wife had a Cortado and I had a flat white!
Now I understand coffee and the difference between good and bad coffee, this guy clearly knows what he’s doing! A gorgeous little set up, only 11 covers but wow, the coffee is gorgeous! We have our own shop in Dorchester and have a very highly regarded coffee but when we pop to the coast this will be exactly where we head for every time.
Thank you for finally providing me with somewhere to go for top notch coffee

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Mid-morning g coffee for two in Weymouth. As usual, we avoid the chain coffee shops and try something different, and Coffee Saloon ticked all the boxes.
Naturally friendly staff, quirky décor, (love the cable drum tables), delicious coffee & croissants, delightful background music. Good value.
Water for dogs outside, level, easy access for all.
We like the one in Poole too...and there are others in nearby towns.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Always good value with curtious and friendly staff. A relaxing atmosphere where the customers always seem content. I certainly was. Well worth a stop over for a good coffee and snacks.