“Chinese restaurant”
Review of Mayflower

Mayflower
Ranked #196 of 297 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Very close to the Rex hotel. This restaurant has wonderful food at a reasonable price. We particularly enjoyed the crispy mongolian lamb pancakes for a starter.

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Ordered chips, chow mein And curry sauce. After putting half the chips in my chow mein withy the curry sauce I noticed dead flies stuck to the chips. Rang back, the person had to consult the manager about a refund. I was told I could have a free portion of chips.... Even though my whole meal was ruined which I wasn't happy with. To which then the owner rings me offering a whole meal replacement if I go back to the shop. Never again, bad service & bad food. Owners clearly do t care about returning business & bad word of mouth which they have already!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have never had a bad takeaway from here, It is the only one I use. Can't fault it. They have a wide variety of dishes to choose from with veggie options too plus free prawn crackers with orders over £15. Open kitchen so you can watch your food being cooked, if that is your thing.

Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

The title says it all really, a great selection cooked in there open kitchen! A very prompt service when phoning an order through, equally a speedy service on walk-ins.
Spend over a certain amount and have been given prawn crackers more often than not. :)

1  Thank Fraggleview
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

I have had food from here a few times Good value for money. Good portion sizes. Quick service :) friendly staff.