Wonderful wedding venue, very friendly helpful staff especially the MC who was on the doorstep greeting guests as they arrived and who provided a particularly warm and individual service throughout. The room was excellent - nice touch to have names instead of numbers - however the shower seemed unable to keep a constant temperature which was a shock when it suddenly went cold! The food at the reception was fabulous and very professionally served. My only negative observation was the breakfast the following morning - the food was good but certain items ran out when most of the guests arrived at the same time and it took some time to replenish the hot food. The staff coped as well as they could but I feel more of them were needed for that short time. All in all, a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a magical secret, Rhinefield House is located deep within the New Forest National Park. Step inside and the aura of magic simply deepens - and nowhere more spectacularly than in the Alhambra Room, bedecked in glittering jewels. With beautiful surroundings and a blend of Tudor and Gothic architecture, Rhinefield is the most perfect fairytale wedding venue. It is also the ideal setting for an indulgent break and an inspiring conference venue for meetings, team building or product launches. Downtime means the chance to take in the great outdoors we have on our doorstep, whether its pony trekking, long walks in the forest or a day trip to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Rhinefield House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhinefield House Hotel Brockenhurst, New Forest
- Rhinefield Hotel Brockenhurst