2,841 results
All reviews thai restaurant zen garden hydrotherapy pool cambium restaurant le blaireau spa facilities spa break oakwood garden room new forest mud treatment great spa relaxation room steam room and sauna main restaurant afternoon tea birthday treat relaxing stay
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Upgraded to the Hydrotherapy facilities for £20pp for the evening which was well worth it. Hugely relaxing and felt great afterwards. We enjoyed a 3-course meal in the Zen Garden restaurant which was top quality Thai food. The bedroom was comfortable and clean and we could not hear the noisy wedding reception just below our window, so well done for sound proofing! Breakfast was a delight and I ordered eggs Hemmingway for the a la carte menu.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
CareysManor, Front of House Manager at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us here at Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa. Thank you for complimenting our award winning hydrotherapy complex. I am pleased that our wonderful facilities left you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

We are very lucky to feature multiple on-site restaurants and I am pleased that you found your meal in our authentic Thai restaurant highly favourable as well as breakfast in our Cambium Restaurant.

I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our third stay for a weekend break and not disappointed. This is a lovely hotel in a beautiful location with some interesting extras such as the Thai Spa and restaurant. The hotel has character and is well maintained and stylishly decorated. The staff were excellent- very friendly and attentive. We arrived at a busy time and were served sparkling elderflower while we waited to check in - nice touch. We had a very comfortable “cosy room” - which did not feel cramped and we would book again as no need for more space. I had an amazing Thai massage in the spa and a swim in the indoor pool (no one else in it) . The therapists in the SenSpa are consistently brilliant and we always have great treatments. We upgraded to use the full hydrotherapy suite for a half day which was wonderfully relaxing and well worth it. Thai tapas were offered in the garden but we went for the cream tea instead- sitting in the shade listening to chill out music was great. Dinner in the Zen Garden restaurant was delicious and we were also impressed with the range and quality of food in the buffet breakfast in the Cambium restaurant. All round a great hotel with a distinctive character and very good staff/service. We will definitely return and would recommend .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to publish a glowing review following on from your stay with us here at Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa.

I am delighted that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay with us and found the team friendly and attentive.

In this glorious sunshine there is nothing better than alfresco dining. We have recently introduced an authentic Thai street food menu that guests can enjoy on our beautifully manicured front lawn throughout the day. I hope that we will have the pleasure of showcasing our Thai tapas to you next time!

Thank you for praising our award winning SenSpa faciliices and complimenting our wonderful therapists. I very much hope that we will have a the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Bit of a maze to find the spa car park. Upon arrival, it was a bit dis-organised. The tour of the facility was a bit long winded. We were almost told every function of each room, where every toilet was and practically every drink station. Not really required! Once (finally) we got the spa, it was lovely. Lots of different rooms and not too busy which is good (they restrict the numbers). I didn’t quite understand the chill out room in the spa facility with the 5 hot stone seats though. They have made a lovely sparkly light system in the roof but then when you lie down on the beds you have a bright light shining down in your face - not so relaxing! All in all though, good.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank singaporebaby_77
CareysManor, Guest Relations Manager at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your SenSpa experience.

I am pleased that overall you had a highly satisfactory spa day and thoroughly enjoyed utilising our award winning facilities!

Thank you for the feedback you have provided in relation to your tour of the facilities and the lights in the tepidarium. I can confirm that I have forwarded your constructive comments onto our SenSpa Manager for his review.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a voucher to use before the expiry date. Unfortunately we had to pay more and "top-up" the offer so that both of us could share the experience.

What a lovely place, and so many facilities. We came home thoroughly chilled out.

Would we do it again, yes - if someone else buys one for us as the day can be quite expensive.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review following on from your stay with us here at Careys Manor Hotel and SenSpa.

I am pleased that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay with us and left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at the Zen Resturaunt! I am gluten, dairy and egg intolerant to name a few; and it is very difficult to find a restraunt that can meet my requirements. The Zen was extremely accommodating and nothing was too much to ask. Friendly, helpful staff. Definately worth trying!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review following on from your dining experience in our authentic Zen Garden Restaurant.

I am delighted to hear that you were well looked after by the team and that your dietary requirements were professionally accommodated. I will ensure that your high-praise and compliments are passed along to the food and beverage team.