“Good facilities, affordable prices.”
Review of The Venue

The Venue
Ranked #3 of 8 Fun & Games in Bude
More attraction details
Owner description: Childrens soft play area open all year round apart from 2 days every few months for deep cleaning and maintenance.10 Tenpin Bowling lanes open to ALL ages and open every day. ONLY CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY! 6 Levels of soft play reaching up to the roof for children up to 12 years old, 8 metre drop slide (open at specific times please check first) all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.TENPIN BOWLING BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS ESSENTIAL DURING HOLIDAYS.Opening times vary.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited twice in one week whilst staying near Bude as weather wasn’t brilliant. My son (5) loved it, spent the morning running off some steam. Food really nice on both occasions and quick to be brought to table. Staff really welcoming and friendly, would definitely return.

All reviews
"equipment"
in 4 reviews
"school"

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went here yesterday as we were staying in Widemouth bay & my 16 month old Granddaughter was down for the weekend & with the weather being cold & windy the beach was to Stormy for a young child,so when passing from shopping at Morrison’s my mother in law spotted The Venue Soft Play Area which was a big bonus for us,Granddaughter enjoyed it.

mandj1987, Manager at The Venue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you, glad you enjoyed your time with us, see you again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted to find a local soft play area for my young son whilst down in Bude and this place came up so went along.

The place is quite affordable and looked like fun to suit different ages.

I allowed my son and older step daughter loose in there and then I went in there to have some fun with my son.

The place is hard work to navigate and move around as an adult as it’s very tight fitting. Just perfect for kids but you need to be quite nimble as an adult to move about in the place. I’m not one to give up easy plus I wanted some play time with my son do got stuck in.

There is some pretty awesome slides in there that are quite steep. On the middle death drop slide my son wimped out and backed away so I just grabbed him and dropped him down it ignoring his cries to get away. He totally loved it and kept looping round to ‘do it again’. And again, and again......

Brilliant little place but need to put maglock security doors in place as I aware of some other children escaping

1  Thank Mark P

Glad your son eventually enjoyed the slides! Thanks for the suggestion regarding the doors which we will look into

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great indoor play area and was very affordable aswell as bowling, would use again. Food nice and also affordable