“Amazing!”
Review of Cross Keys

Cross Keys
Ranked #67 of 117 Restaurants in Chippenham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love everything about this place! The food is amazing! Everything is homemade and perfect which is fantastic and the owners and staff as so lovely and amazing! I went here last week for a burger and sticky toffee pudding and it was soooo good!! The portion size definitely doesn’t disappoint and the burger was honestly the best burger I’ve ever had! I’m going again tonight because I loved it so much! Would go every night if I could afford it! It’s a cute pub with a nice atmosphere and looks amazing after being done up by the new owners! Would 100% recommend coming here! Definitely not disappointed! Love it! Love it! Love it!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff.
All food well cooked and tasty, lovely menu

Typical village pub, well supported by locals.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

There is a good selection of beers, a limited menu but good, large beer garden and dinning indoors, frendly landlord.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We are moving to this village soon (we hope) and decided to try out the local. What’ a find. Really lovely staff and one of the best value roasts I’ve ever had. Roast beef was lovely and my little person ate almost all of hers
When you arrived they had a lovely selection of bar snacks a roaring fire and welcomed us and the dog well
Puddings were lovely and a great cheese board was had by two of our party
We love it :) (thank goodness)
Looking forward to many many more nights and meals here

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We booked The Cross Keys for The Wake after my mums funeral. We arranged for a finger Buffett to be served.
When we arrived at The CrossKeys they were just bringing the food out, so it was perfect timing. All the staff were lovely and everyone was accommodating even when it transpired that one of our party was ‘dairy free’ so the chef made a selection of sandwiches specially for that one person! So kind!
The owner ensured that the people in wheelchairs managed to get into the building, as it’s not easy when the building is 100’s of years old!
Our Wake was the perfect end to a very stressful and emotional time, and I truly thank the Cross Keys.