“Fantastic restaurant and delicious Greek food!”

Athena Meze Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Chippenham
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Went to Athena with my boyfriend for his birthday. I had a delicious moussaka and he had chicken souvlaki. Both were fresh and delicious. We had bottle of wine too and for dessert we had baklava-which was so nice .The staff were very friendly and helpful. Had a fantastic evening! I would recommend to visit this restaurant to anybody, we will be back very soon :)!

4  Thank kate090909

Reviewed 13 March 2017

There was three of us, we asked if we could have the fish mini meze for three, it was excellent. I had the lamb chops, done to perfection, my two friends both had different dishes, both were beautiful. The service was brilliant. Would highly recommend this place.

2  Thank Heidi H
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday afternoon, without a booking. The restaurant is light and airy witha modern touch.
We were seated straight away and offered a choice of tables. The restaurant became very busy. I did feel sorry for the one waitress but she managed to keep on top of everything. The waitress was very polite and courteous and a credit to the place.
I had the Kleftiko- which was basically a lamb shank in its own juices. The lamb fell off the bone and was lovely. I swapped the potatoes for chips and they were sprinkled with herbs which was a delightful touch.
My partner had Chicken Souvlaki- which was basically chicken skewers. All very nice indeed.

2  Thank Angiefraggle
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Just had a truly fab Greek feel meal. Warning welcome, great service top off with gorgeous Greek food. Highly recommended. We want one in Devizes please.

2  Thank pottypotter1
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Athena and won't be my last. Friendly staff well laid out,and most important the food is excellent.

3  Thank Tim O