1,822 results
All reviewscatalina restaurantgolf courseblaney barthai spalough erneafternoon teabedroom lodgenoel mcmeelstar hotelcourtyard roomfive starround of golfthe main hotelgolf clubbeautiful hotelsauna and steam roomstar service
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed for just one night (sadly), 12/2/12, third time staying here and still fabulous. Beautiful hotel, relaxing spa facilities, wonderful friendly and welcoming staff encountered from beginning to end. Couldn't fault it.

Room Tip: ask for a lough view room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
LoughErneResort, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2012

Dear "doc30CountyDown"

Thank you for your continued support and I am delighted that you once again enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Please do not ever hesitate to contact me personally if there is ever anything that I can do to make your stay that bit more enjoyable.

Kind regards

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed here with my husband and 3 children in one of lodges.This was absolutely brilliant for my kids as the two bedrooms meant we weren't all crowded in one small hotel room. The kids loved pool.
Setting of hotel is beautiful . Food was lovely although there was an automatic service added to everything.
Hotel should market more to families as I am sure many others would appreciate the benefits of a hotel but the space the lodges provide.

• Stayed: January 2012

Dear "Urs77"

You are quite right when you say we should market more to the families, for it is only recently that we have realized how much families like your own have enjoyed themselves here in the Lodges.

The independence of the bedrooms, combined with what I think the kids like most, the swimming pool and the buffet breakfast are ideal ingredients for an enjoyable stay, especially from a parents point of view.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, and I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back again at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

No doubt about it the Lough Erne Resort is a special place to stay. Can fault nothing with this hotel you are treated so well by very professionally trained shotel staff. Upon my arrival I was warmly greated by the hotel manager at reception, offered a free upgrade and nothing was ever too much trouble. People who have given this hotel negative feedback must have stayed at some truely amazing hotels to knock this place!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear "Babs87"

Its Ferghal here the General Manager, thank you for your very kind words, and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us.

It is amazing how little things that invariably cost nothing can set you apart, and I am delighted that our small efforts were so graciously received and enjoyed.

If ever the opportunity should arise to return, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I have just returned from a weekend at this hotel as a treat for my mums 70th birthday and what a treat it was. Absolutely amazing. Rooms are spotless, beds very comforable and I can honestly say the only sound to be heard in the room was the sound of the birds in the morning. We had a facial in the spa which was worth every penny. All the staff at this hotel are the friendliest i have every experienced. Patrick our waiter was so pleasant - nothing was any bother. I honestly honestly can recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: Lodge lough view rooms are excellent. So peaceful and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear "JulieA"

I was delighted to read your recent review, and especially thrilled that both you and your Mum enjoyed her birthday celebrations here at Lough Erne Resort.

Patrick is one of our stars, but I am also thrilled that you found everyone so helpful, friendly and attentive. It is amazing how much of a difference this makes to our guests experience during their stay. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the Ladies in The Spa regarding your facial.

I do hope that w have the opportunity to welcome you back at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stayed here with my partner in mid January and I have to say it was just amazing from the beginning till the end.

When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Robin (the porter) who looked after us so well. He was very friendly and nothing seemed to be a problem. We were made to feel so welcome. We had booked one of the Lodges on the resort. After checking in at reception we proceeded to our lodge which was only a two minute trip from the main hotel. The guy working behind reception gave us a map and told us where exactly to go. He also gave us details about the hotel and the Thai spa.

Our lodge was amazing!! It over looked the lough and provided us with a stunning view. The lodge consisted of a kitchen/dining/seating area which was very comfortable. The bedroom was spacious and the bed was like heaven, so comfy. We could have easily spent the whole weekend in the lodge. We had also made reservations in the spa and it was just top class treatment there too. The Thai massage was excellent and I am already looking forward to my next one when I return. The pool area was beautiful and spotlessly clean.
We had made a reservation in the restaurant for our first evening. Robin the porter collected us from our lodge and brought us straight to the hotel. We were very well looked throughout the meal by Tony our waiter. The food was excellent and the wine didnt disappoint either. Following our meal we proceeded to the bar area and enjoyed more drinks there to the sounds of the piano being played, it was very relaxing and definitly romantic!

We also enjoyed the walks around the grounds and the scenary is breath taking to say the least. We didnt venture into Enniskillan town itself as I really didnt want to leave the resort. On the Sunday after we checked out we again relaxed in front of the open fire in the bar area to the sounds of the piano being played again. It truely was a fantastic weekend and if anyone is even considering visiting the Lough Erne just go because you surely wont be disappointed it, this place deserves its five stars! I cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: Check out the lodges, they are a change from your regular hotel rooms and request a lodge with a view of the lough.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
LoughErneResort, General Manager at Lough Erne Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear "Travel_chic80"

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay in The Lodges at The Resort. They are one of the unique opportunities to stay here, and more and more of our guest are availing of this.

I have spoken personally to Robin & Tony regarding your very kind comments about their service, and I am pleased that they paid attention to the little things for you, for it is these that clearly set any experience apart.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should the opportunity ever arise should you wish to return.