“Such a disappointment”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Enniskillen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sandwich Bar
Reviewed 30 May 2024

Went out of my way to try lunch here as I'd heard about. I passed many lovely places on my way but decided to keep going. Such a disappointment. The girl serving me was very dismissive and totally uninterested. She had to be reminded 3 times what I had ordered. As there was no place to sit I took my sandwich to go, so it was after I had left Enniskillen that I realised she had used heels of a loaf for the sandwich. Won't be back and won't be recommending this place to anyone else.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 3 April 2024 via mobile

Beautiful staff and Beautiful Food.
Only thing is be aware when staff ask you if you want any sides eg: Colselaw etc you will get charged for this. Also things like Cream with your dessert etc I sssumed it was free (my bad and plus in other places it is free etc) But the Lady at Till will charge you for any sides even extra milk for Tea!!! So just keep that in mind. Otherwise we love it 😀

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 27 March 2024

Great little spot for lunch and coffee in Enniskillen Town Centre. Highly recommend the unusual Chicken Curry and Peach Crumble not something you come across in alot of Cafes in Northern Ireland, but really nich and a choice of side salad. Another thing I highly recommend are the Traybakes. Seriously take a few packs home with you. Very very nice!

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 19 December 2023

My friend and I visited this cafe for the first time recently. We both enjoyed a lovely lunch. I was pleased to be able to have a GF sandwich and the staff were very knowledgeable about the care needed regarding cross contamination. We would return when we are next in the area.

Date of visit: December 2023
Reviewed 5 December 2023

The breakfast was very good with very fast service. Everyone who served us was very polite and helpful

Date of visit: December 2023