I arrived at the tail end of the G8 summit, so there were some 'leftover' travellers, mainly journalists, photographers and reporters. I've stayed before and was impressed then and nothing has happened to alter my opinion. Rooms are fabulously well appointed. I do find the service in the restaurant to be slow though, and it is a bit cool for me, so on the 2nd night I had room service which was great. The chef produces the most fabulous sauces whatever you eat and breakfast is very, very good. Never seen a fresh fruit plate like it. The only couple of things are: some of the door closers must be past their sell-by date because the level of banging on both nights I stayed was almost intolerable. Secondly, the 'crew' who were dismantling all the G8 barriers, etc, installed themelves in the bar/restaurant each evening still in their work clothes despite it being obviously inappropriate. Management could have had a quiet word.
I would welcome the chance to stay again in this upmarket hotel, if only the reception staff weren't quite so cool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique views and a contemporary modern style greet you at the award winning 4* Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges. Enjoy breath-taking views over scenic Lough Erne to Cuilcagh Mountain or avail of our newly equipped "Health Klub". Get pampered at our "Kalm Spa": specialists in Elemis luxurious Rituals and products then rest in our quiet relaxation suite sipping herbal teas and nibbling on fresh fruit. Wine and dine a la carte style in "Kove", afternoon tea in "Konservatory" or enjoy a choice from our Lakeside grill menu and sip this month's recommended "Kocktail" in Killyhevlin's Lakeside Lounge and bar. Surrounded by private grounds and landscaped gardens, the hotel is located only 1km from the historic town of Enniskillen in Co. Fermanagh, renown for its National Trust great houses and a 600 year old castle, now housing two museums. We are looking forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killyhevlin Hotel Enniskillen
- Hotel Killyhevlin
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges Enniskillen, County Fermanagh