“Relaxing environment, lovely house.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 119 reviews

Reviews from our community

NorthStar...
“Relaxing environment, lovely house.”
Reviewed 30 April 2019 for a stay in April 2019

Lovely location, very convenient to hotel, beautiful scenery.
The house was super, very comfortable, all you could ask for. Edna was very helpful, welcoming and clear instructions about the house.
Helped by pleasant weather, would definitely go again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 May 2019
Hi Pamela,
Thank you for taking the time out to post a review. I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. Kind regards,
Megs370
“I wish I could give it more stars!”
Reviewed 29 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019
person found this review helpful

What an absolutely amazing place to have a break! The owner had left us a lovely bottle of wine for us arriving! The house itself is just amazing full stop! I can not recommend here enough! The bedrooms are massive and each have their own ensuites. The lovely owners had also left lovely towels for us all to use. The beds are ridiculously comfortable and collecting the keys was so easy! I wish I could give it 10 stars and not just 5! So close to the hotel and also where the house is based is so serene and just perfect! I just cannot praise it enough! I already cannot wait fo get booked again for another weekend away

Date of stay: March 2019
30 Mar 2019
I am delighted that you have taken the time to write a lovely review!
We try our best to make it as comfortable as possible for our guests.
I look forward to having you back in the future.
Best wishes,
538daniel...
“Gate lodge ”
Reviewed 18 March 2019 for a stay in March 2019

Beautiful house in perfect location for a great price. We stayed at the gate lodge for 2 nights with friends when attending a wedding in the Lough Erne hotel. The house was spotless and had everything we needed, wish we could have stayed longer. Would love to stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
19 Mar 2019
I am delighted you had a great time and really appreciate you taking the time out to write a review.
I look forward to having you back to the Gate lodge in the future.
Best wishes,
L4842PDro...
“Family get away”
Reviewed 23 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019
person found this review helpful

What a beautiful place to stay!!! Enda's gate lodge was perfect. Our 10 month old grandson had lots of room to play. So clean, warm and inviting. Enda had left us a lovely bottle of wine on arrival. He kept in touch to see that we were all ok and had everything we needed. Even gave us a late checkout. We will definitely be back and would recommend staying here to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2019
2 Feb 2019
I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay.
Look forward to having you back soon.

Kind regards,
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 December 2018 for a stay in December 2018

Date of stay: December 2018
11 Jan 2019
Hi Sharon,
Delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again.

Kind regards,
Enda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.