Belmore Court Motel
US$221
Lough Erne Resort(Enniskillen)
US$272
Hotels.com
Drumcoo House B&B(Enniskillen)(Great Value!)
US$87
Tower View B&B(Enniskillen)
US$147
Leander Lodge(Enniskillen)
US$93
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
1,959 results
All reviewsmini kitchencontinental breakfastexecutive suitetown centrewithin walking distancegreat place to stayshopping tripflat screen tvself cateringcentral locationself serviceon arrivalstaff at receptionweekend breakwalk in showerroom was spotlessexcellent stay
Reviewed 14 February 2011

The very friendly, engaging and helpful staff made staying at the Belmore Court a pure pleasure. When I expressed my desire to explore my family roots in Fermanagh, they were unbelievably helpful, even googlemapping the area for me and providing helpful hints on where to look. Their assistance was crucial in my successfully locating the churches and records. My sincere thanks to the entire front desk staff, both the night shift and day shift. With their/your assistance, I accomplished more than I had dreamed possible during my 4 day stay. Great People!

Charlie and Cathy Deyhle = ccdey@verizon.net

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2011

Dear ccdey

It was lovely to be able to accommdoate during your recent 4 day stay in Enniskillen. Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We do try and help our guests and I am glad to hear that our reception staff were able to accommodate your requests during your stay.

Geneology is very popular with North Americans comin over to Enniskillen and there are a number of local avenues pleople can explore.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and hope you need to come back soon for more information.

Reviewed 13 February 2011

On arrival the staff were very helpful explained every thing and answered all our questions there and then, I had a problem connecting to wifi but they sorted it. Rooms were fantastic, clean and had everything one could want, towels drying cloths ect. As it was valentines I ask them could they have some flowers in the room for my wife on arrival she was over the moon. So a massive thank you to the staff for a fantastic weekend, will be back more often this was our first time staying there but will not be our last, thanks again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

Dear alfiep54

I'm glad you found the Belmore Court & Motel standard rooms "Well worth the month".

Our miussion is to provide excellent accommodation at good prices. The earlier you book the better deal you get.

I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed Valentines with us. The flowers were not a problem.

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 February 2011

A fantastic stay at the Belmore. One of the friendliest and accomodating hotels you could wish to stay. The staff were exemplary in their attitude and they made you feel so welcome. The rooms were exceptionally clean and always warm with excellent facilities included in them.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear Crazyg1

I'm glad you enjoyed you business trip to Enniskillen so much that you decided to write a review of the Belmore Court & Motel on TripAdvisor.

It was great to read your positive comments regarding the staff and our facilities.

Hope you will stay again if you need to return.

Reviewed 5 February 2011

When visiting Fermanagh we usually stay at The Manor House or Lough Erne Golf Resort. Having read the reviews I thought that we would give the Belmore a try and wasn't disappointed. The executive rooms are far superior to any of the aforementioned hotels. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home and the hotel itself has that cosy 'home from home' appeal as opposed to the cold clinical homogeneity of chain hotels. The inclusive continental breakfast was more than adequate with the usual buffet of cereals, fruit and cooked meats. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in future.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2011

Dear Credimus

I must admit I was over the moon when I read your excellent 5 star review regarding the Belmore Court and Motel. Thank you for taking the time to make these comments.

It was a pleasure meeting the two of you and i was glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Especially when I see the other places you have stayed at.

We have tried to deisgn our accommodation to suit most guests and the Executive rooms are the best we have.

The staff are the most important asset we have and it was reassuring to see that you found them firendly and helpful giving you that home from home feel.

Our healthly continental style breakfast is exactly that. It was good to read you were pleasantly surprised with the choice on offer.

Look forward to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2011

I just came back from Northern Ireland and spent three nights in Enniskillen. My workmates and me stayed at the Belmore Court. I only have positive words to describe it. The staff was so nice and helpful. The rooms very very spacious, clean and in perfect conditions. Beds were so comfortable! Oh! and the city centre was just 5 minute walk.
I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear nnoomm

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para escribir un comentario TripAdvisor.

It was great to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us while in Enniskillen on business. It was great to be able to accommodate your group from all over Europe.

I'm glad you found the rooms spacious, beds confoirtable and staff helpful.

The location is good for most guests because of the proximity to centre of town.

Look forward to your return visit.