2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$170
Hotels.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$153
PricelineUS$170
TravelocityUS$170
HurbUS$178
2,375 results
All reviews mini kitchen town centre within walking distance breakfast room great place to stay self catering central location self service room was spotless main building weekend break excellent stay cooked breakfast reception staff first class stayed here for one night couldn't do enough
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Negative points-
Bathroom needs a refurb.
A large screw and plastic bag left on a floor in one of the bedrooms.
Wifi rubbish.
Next to a main road so was a tad noisy at times.

Positive points-
Great location, tesco across the road.
10 min drive to the local hospital.
Everything needed for a self catering room.
Staff friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Terry McCartney, Owner at Belmore Court & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hi Flyer826682

Thanks for the review.
It was great to read that you thought the location was perfect.
I'm sorry that the maintenance left a screw and bag in the room as he has been upgrading the radiators. Our location is the edge of town and there may be some noise but all rooms have double glazing. The Wifi is high speed and usually gets rave reviews. The ensuites were upgraded 4 years ago with new showers, tiling and demister mirrors.

While at the money we are providing limited reception service we are encouraging any guests with ANY issues to contact us by telephone to try and rectify any issues that may arise.

It would be great if you would contact me on the main contact number so that I can follow up with these issues to find out how we can improve. At the moment we don't know your name, the room you stayed in nor your stay date.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 18 March 2021

We had travelled a long way on business and really needed a place to lay our heads. Terry welcomed us to stay at the Hotel Apartments for the night. The apartment was perfect, clean, comfortable and ideally located. Would highly recommend, we had a fabulous relaxing night's sleep. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi mitchelstownm

Thanks for choosing us to stay with while you were working in the area due to lockdown.

I really appreciate the comments as we were running on limited service due to the pandemic.

Thanks for reccommending and see you soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Amazing!
From the minute we arrived at Belmore Court we felt welcomed. Lewis checked us in and was efficient and inviting. The room was beautiful with a nice hot shower and bed that you could sleep in for days! Very well equipped with everything you may need during your stay. It was also very clean and spacious.
The location of this property is fantastic as you are just a short walk away from Tesco (across the road) and amazing local restaurants.

We will definitely be returning as we loved every minute of our stay. If we could of stayed longer, we would of!

Thank you Belmore Court team.

Room tip: The balcony suites have beautiful views!
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank meagandaley1

Hi meagandaley1

Thanks for the wonderful 5-star review regarding your stay last year in our Executive Suite.

The little things really matter and I'm glad you will definately be returning.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

The location is perfect. Car park is nice. Rooms are basic. Staffs are the great best thing about this place. We are in doubt if to call this motel or hotel. We have no doubt about staff and cleanliness of rooms.

Date of stay: February 2021

Hi T3ssa_c

Thanks for the review on TripAdvisor.

We loved you comments regarding the staff and clealiness.

We are a Motel and 4 star Guest Accommodation.

Trry

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

When I had to book in as my usual hotel was closed I was somewhat unsure but boy was I surprised, the room was large well equipped and spotless, the kitchenette had everything you could need for a stay,
I look forward to staying in the hotel when it reopens as I think I have found my new bolt hole when in Enniskillen on Business, Thanks I enjoyed my stay

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 658georgeg

Hi 658georgeg

Thanks for choosing us during your recent work visit to Enniskillen.

I'm glad we pleasantly surprised you and can't wait for your return.