“Wonderful selection of meat, cakes, pastries, deli salads, breads, pate....mmmm...delicious!”
Review of Kittows

Kittows
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Fowey
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fifth Generation Family Butchers and Delicatessen... Local and Free Range Butchers Section and Mr Kittow's Famous Sausages.... Homemade Cakes, Pies and Quiches... Fantastic Pasties... Freshly Made Deli Sandwiches... Large Cheese Counter of Cornish and Continental Cheeses... Local Fowey Honey, Jams, Chutneys and Preserves... Cornish Beer, Cider and Wine... Local Dairy Produce... And Fresh Fruit and Veg Daily! Pop In And See Us!
Reviewed 21 May 2017

What a great find! This is near the Ship Inn and the church. There is a lot of choice considering the size of the store... practically offering most things that you might like to eat when self catering. It is also open on Sundays (in May, anyway). We stocked up on some savoury treats...such as, homemade salmon and broccoli quiche, pate, soda bread, salad, bananas, tomatoes, plums. The pate was homemade by the owner, who is a really helpful, cheerful gentleman, and the quality of his delicatessen food is superb. The sausages and bacon from here are delicious! We will definitely be buying from here again. Outside is a small but very well chosen selection of quality fruit, salad greens, and vegetables; inside you will find lovely olives, mouth watering cakes, a great meat and fish counter ... so much is packed into this place. It was a pleasure to shop there.

1  Thank C H
There are newer reviews for Kittows

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Fabulous meats and cheeses and some great fruit and veg too. Home made cakes and pasties to complete your shopping. All you need under one roof. Great quality too.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

A good butchers section, deli and dairy...lots of Cornish goodies and fresh fruit and vegetables. Very handy in the centre of Fowey and a good selection for self catering.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

All my party were talking about getting a pasty in Fowey, and I was thinking here we go again, I'll have a piece of fruit. When to my delight I spotted this deli and the very clear sign advertising gf pasty pie and other yummies. I went straight in and was served by a very helpful lady, who explained that most of the products were frozen, so I could come back in an hour, or she did have one pasty pie that has been baked off. I opted for this and so glad I did, it was delicious...for once my party were watching me eat. Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

On our tick list for our Cornish holiday was a proper pasty. Kittows is situated on the quay near where the foot passenger boat lands and it had a choice of warm pasties as well as other delicious looking items in their deli. £3.95 for a steak & stilton or tradional cornish - extra £1 to go large. Delicious pastry and filling, with decent chunks of proper steak. We sat and ate them on the front to watch the boats - lovely, but do watch out for greedy seagulls as we saw one person have a toasted sandwich stolen as they were eating it!

1  Thank scotties00