Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hilton
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Expedia.comUS$121
PricelineUS$120
StayForLongUS$132
3,718 results
All reviews the executive lounge tyne bridge the river swing bridge mini bar a river view room fantastic views city centre lovely hotel leisure facilities car park lots of choice jeanette newcastle honors nibbles quayside
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

As a Hilton Gold member, when we stay away, we always use Hilton properties. It’s been over a decade since I have been to this hotel but my wife I had a great stay.

Hotel felt very safe. All staff had masks on. Exec lounge wasn’t in use but upgraded to a lovely river view room.

Parked at the hotel and car park very safe and secure.

Room was great. Felt very safe and was cleaned very well. Breakfast in the morning was well organised and very tasty.

Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank AndrewJames2710
Reviewed 6 September 2020

I'd parked my car at an a reasonably priced car park in the city centre so when I arrived at the hotel I was told by the concierge that parking was free, I was then surprised to be charged £14 on my card when I was checking out as this wasn't mentioned anywhere on the booking. I should've left my car where it was!
Besides this I'd already paid a premium rate for my room at the last minute, another £35 for a pet supplement and then more money on their bar, so Hilton didn't do too badly out of me in the space of 12 hours.
It took an hour to check-in as well - I arrived at 8pm but never got the key to my room until gone 9pm because there was no one on reception except one lady who was dealing with no end of customer complaints, not a good sign.
The room itself was nice and comfy - the bed is definitely a double bed which is surprising when you pay a premium rate.
The room service was brilliant - it did take an hour to arrive but I've never stayed anywhere where it doesn't take that long. I did ask them to provide some meat for the dog but they claimed they needed to charge me £11 for this.
Considering they were running at half capacity it would've also been nice to have a view of the quayside, nevermind.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Becca C
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

We had a one night stay in a double room , unfortunately the river view rooms were sold out but we still had a pleasant view over the courtyard. The room itself was beautiful, lovely big bed with think Cotten sheets and a fantastic flat screen tv. The bar downstairs was very inviting as it looks over the river Tyne with the amazing bridges on view. I love Newcastle and we love the Hilton , it’s our special treat stop over. The breakfast was totally amazing, so much choice ,there was cooked to order and lots of variety on the continental section too. You must visit this gorgeous hotel if you come to the fantastic city of Newcastle , you won’t be disappointed. I can’t wait for my next visit. The staff are so friendly , pleasant and helpful simply couldn’t do enough for us. 5 stars from me. Thank you for a wonderful stay ❤️

1  Thank tweetypie21
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

£67 room only, with parking an extra £14. Lovely spacious clean room with a riverside view. Check in was very quick and efficient .All staff we encounted were friendly, allthough as it got busier drinks service in the bar (with covid restrictions) was way slower than it needed to be and the drinks are very pricey.
The hotels poaition is excellent, next door to yhe Sage and just over the bridge and youre into the heart of Newcastle.
Second visit and would stay again.

1  Thank 421mrc
Reviewed 27 August 2020

This hotel is a shining example of how to operate successfully under the current circumstances. All the staff are very helpful, room facilities and cleanliness first rate, and food excellent. This was the third time I'd stayed here and the standard has been the same each time.

1  Thank 592yvonne