2,764 results
All reviews millennium bridge the river car park hotel is in a great location short walk bars and restaurants city centre stag and hen parties business trip saturday night reception staff excellent stay self service would stay again full english good nights sleep tyne
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The location of the jurys inn gateshead couldnt be better close to all amenities bars restaurants etc! Rooms are immaculate.... The staff really do go the exrta mile to make your stay special Well done jurys inn Gateshead

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Relax18810303086
Fraser D, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Relax18810303086,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the hotel. I am delighted to see it was an enjoyable experience and I hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Kind regards,
Fraser Donnelly
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2018

On arrival the tiny car park was full so we were directed to the nearby sage car park that charges 2.10 per hour (every hour) which would have cost a fortune OR the Ramada Encore half a mile up the road at £5.00 per night. This hotel only has Encore on it NOT Ramada so looking for a Ramada took me miles out the way as the reception staff said "The Ramada"....not the best start to a relaxing stay. The room itself was average and a bit dated in décor. It had a sewerage smell which may have been the river but most likely the drains in the hotel. We also had noisy drunken guests returning till about 4am so all in all would not be recommending the hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Fraser D, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle Gateshead Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience that you encountered at the Jurys Inn Newcastle. It is our intention that all of our guest’s expectations are surpassed; therefore I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Absolutey discusted in the way the staff deal with customers. Came in from a night out to be told because 1 of party members came home alone we wasn't alllowed to gain entry to our room. My partner explained the situation to be told he wasn't allowed in the hotel at all I will not be returning nor recommending

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Room and staff were excellent. Check-in and out was very efficient. Hotel is let down by poor car parking facilities. Was warned previously, so arranged to arrive via public transport, rather than convenience of own car. Slight disturbance during stay, as room opposite lifts, so could hear every arrival and noisy guests.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the hotel. I am disappointed to see you were unhappy with certain areas during your stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I can assure you we will take your comments on board in order to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

The woman on the desk (Jolander) was so rude an unprofessional as there was a problem with our booking, but she did not want to help and just blamed me and my wife for the error, she then said we had to reboot our room at a premium rate as there was only a few room left, I asked to speak with the manager, we explained what had happened and he was polite and confirmed they had a lot of room left and would take what we had paid off the cost of a room and upgrade us but we did have to pay £30 for this, if it was not for the manager we would have lost our money due to their error and would have had to pay again all because of Jolander was unwilling to help