Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
Priceline
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
FindHotel
US$38
SAVE US$3
Agoda.comUS$41
Hotels.com
All reviews budget hotel excellent value for money brilliant stay small town superior room top floor fantastic hotel gary highlands
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

What a brilliant stay we have had. The owner, Gary, is a great host and the rooms are fantastic. On this occasion we were on the top floor and the rooms are brilliant. Great bar area abs seating outside in the sunshine! Gary recommenced the attaches Thai restaurant and it was simply superb! Would highly recommend. We look forward to coming back.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed in the Ben Mhor for a midweek break. The hotel and room was immaculate and all the COVID requirements were in place. The room was freshly decorated with a grey theme. The bed was really comfortable and the shower was amazing. Anne and Gary were very accommodating and We are already planning to book again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

I cannot find any fault with this hotel!

Our room was more than adequate for our needs, a big comfy bed and a fantastic shower (and a proper kettle!)

Drinks at the bar are easily, the best priced I've ever found at any hotel I've ever stayed at.

We booked without breakfast or evening meals but we we're allowed to source our own and eat in the communal lounge area. We were even given tips on where to go and who will deliver!!

Looking through the negative reviews on here, I really can't understand where they've came from. This is a 3 star, budget hotel - other higher end places could learn a lot from this place

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DanAndTara
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Should have been a nice stay but when we arrived the staff were not interested. Went to our room and their meeting was a small electric heater on which would never heat a room in the highlands in January so checked radiator and wasn’t working. Went downstairs and was begrudgingly given the oil heater from the front desk. Later my girlfriend went for a shower but no water at all. Went to the front desk and they clearly already knew about this and were not interested. They gave us keys for another room which had men’s underwear on the floor and still no central heating. I called the OYO customer service but they were not interested in refunding me so I could move. Absolutely awful service and customer service that could not care less. Stayed here years ago just before went bust but was so much better then. Pay more and stay anywhere else.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank cmaccallu
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

First impressions of our room was grimy.. then I found I condom wrapper at the foot of the bed. Complained and got shifted to a small room at the back of the hotel that was freezing,The heating was pathetic and no television. I called reception to see if there was anything else more suitable and a tad warmer than the morgue we were "upgraded to" . We got put back to the room with condom wrapper. The guy who was actually nice enough but not in the slightest professional said he had it cleaned to our standard...(they sprayed air freshener and removed the wrapper). Worst night sleep ever. The extractor van was going off every 30 minutes during the night.The bed was really uncomfortable..The set up for getting is was a key fob at the back somewhere as doors were locked. Trying to find it was an experience. Out for 20 mins in the dark was funny looking back but at the time soul destroying. Eventually we just pined at the front door till some guy half dressed answered who we were not entirely sure worked there let us in with a grunt.. honestly didn't even have the heart to complain again I would recommend you don't stay there.

Date of stay: December 2019