This hotel is a basic no frills hotel, Our 2 night stay there was comfortable with good breakfasts. The room with ensuite was good but as not spacious but it was clean and not noisy and offered a good night sleep on a good bed . Evenings in the bar for basic meals which were tasty and filling and a chance to meet other traveller and enjoy a good chat.. Hotel staff was most obliging in swapping our room around for the two night stay and actually went out of their way to assist us. If you like basic hotels there is nothing wrong with this hotel and would definately stay there again if returning to Great Yarmouth. A five minute walk took you into the main amusement centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk