The electric box was broke they wouldn't sort it and tried to say I burnt the carpet with a heater when were there was no electricity and refused to refundMore
The electric box was broke they wouldn't sort it and tried to say I burnt the carpet with a heater when were there was no electricity and refused to refundMoreShow less
Thank you for your comments. We can only apologise again for the jammed electric meter on the 1st night of your holiday & the electric running out during that evening. Our handyman arrived within 1 hour of your call to us but unfortunately he was unable to fix the problem. He then provided candles & torches so that you were able to stay that night.
The next day alternative accommodation was arranged for the rest of your holiday in another chalet on the same site, with our apologies for the inconvenience.
The meter has now been fixed by the site landlord, who owns the meter, it was found to have a 5p jammed in it.
The chalet is checked & cleaned by our cleaning company after each & every rental in readiness for the next guests. Unfortunately after your departure we were notified of a large burn to one of the carpets after your one night stay. The carpet has now been replaced.