“Birthday lunch”

Rossini
Ranked #14 of 122 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rossini Ristorante offers traditional and contemporary Italian food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The perfect Italian restaurant to enjoy relaxed, sophisticated surroundings with the taste of true Italian cuisine. Simply the best Italian restaurant in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It was my cousin wife birthday lunch (Saturday ) we had the £9.99 2 course lunch the starters were excellent and the main was also excellent the house red was also excellent I recommend Rossini 100%

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I love Italian food and have struggled in the past as I'm Gluten Free - wheat in particular makes me very ill. I've been several times and love the food and ambience (not too noisy, but not too quiet) casual enough to relax with the girls, a meal with family and friends or a romantic meal for 2! Staff are kind and helpful (particularly accommodating to help with G.F. ingredients in food). Visited with friends recently who know the owner, who made myself and my husband feel invisible, bit of a shame really as it made us feel a bit uncomfortable. That said, I will be visiting again, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This was first visit since they moved to this location. Decor etc is great. Although we had received email confirmation of our booking, there was no record when we arrived. Luckily it was a 6pm arrival so we got a table. There was a mix up on the starter order, but easily resolved. From then on everything was excellent. Service and food second to none.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

visited with family - food was amazing - service was a bit poor - mistakes and leaving us for a long period of time - apologies and follow up after helped to rectify

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Have been to "Rossini's" before once and was impressed, so decided when we saw the advert for valentines night to return for a 2nd visit.
The advertised menu looked very appealing and we were not disappointed as the food was absolutely superb, we were given a glass of prosecco on arrival and shown to our table with the menu's. We were given time to peruse the menu whilst being entertained by a superb singer doing "Rat Pack" type music, who got better and better as the night wore on. As I have said earlier the food was superb and would highly recommend giving this restaurant a try if you haven't already, the staff were fabulous and as it was pretty full we didn't have to wait too long for each course. Looking around after we had finished eating it looked like everyone was having a great night as the atmosphere was really good, I know it was valentines but "Rossini's really laid on a fantastic valentines for all who were there. Almost forgot but they have a cracking wine list too which we chose from and really enjoyed.