“Homemade soup to die for!”

Cranford Cafe & Sandwich Bar
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Knutsford
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I have been to this fantastic cafe before and it is consistently excellent! Today I had home made leek and Stilton soup with a poached salmon sandwich. The huge bowl of steaming hot soup was yummy and the sandwich was delicious. Lovely personable staff and on this very wet day it was lovely and warm. A 'must visit'!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank MontisiMagica
SallyatCranfords, Owner at Cranford Cafe & Sandwich Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Hello!
Thank you for visiting us recently and writing a review on Trip Advisor.
Our chef, Ian, is delighted you enjoyed your soup; so many of our customers thought it was amazing too, and it will definately be added to his repertoire!
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
With best wishes

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Totally fantastic great value and very friendly staff will be going again soon. Very clean and tidy and nothing to much trouble.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Myfamilydaam

Hi!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review on Trip Advisor.
We were thrilled to read your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Once again Cranford cafe does not disappoint always spot on wd our food.. never have to wait to be seen definitely my favourite place to eat wd my family.

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank Gemma M
SallyatCranfords, Owner at Cranford Cafe & Sandwich Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Hi Gemma
Delighted everything continues to be up to par, and you enjoy revisiting us for your breakfasts. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Perfect. Bought a new book, ordered a tea and a posh fish finger butty and sat near the window. It was bliss. Relaxing and welcoming the lady who took my order was friendly and efficient and the food was quick to arrive and yummy. I love this cafe.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank johnnytrickster

Hi Johnny
Thanks for reviewing Cranford Cafe on Trip Advisor.
We're delighted you enjoyable and relaxing lunch and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I always go the Cranford cafe when I am in Knutsford. It's just that when I am in Knutsford I am hungover. The Cranford breakfast hits the spot. It's well cooked and tasty and not swimming in grease. Some of the reviews are harsh. The staff are friendly and attentive and pop over to your table almost straight away. Great value and a good cuppa.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank johnnytrickster
SallyatCranfords, Owner at Cranford Cafe & Sandwich Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2015

Hi Johnny
Many thanks for writing a review on Trip Advisor; delighted you enjoy our Full House breakfast, which we describe as the perfect cure for a hangover!! I do hope you are not always hungover though!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
With best wishes for Christmas and a very happy new year.
Sally and the Team