Longview Hotel(Knutsford)
US$121
Ibis Budget Knutsford Tabley(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$46
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$139
Hotels.com
Golden Pheasant(Knutsford)
US$125
US$122
US$125
US$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$264
US$224
Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
US$90
PremierInn.com
US$79
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Knutsford M6(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
1,102 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubgirls nightsauna and steam roomlovely hotelcoffee machinefresh milkhen partyleisure facilitieslovely touchevening mealafternoon teagreat facilitiessandwichesfrom start to finishmanchester airportwhole experiencean overnight stay
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Having been to a number of spa hotels recently The Cottons fairs quite well i.e. we've stayed in better but we've also stayed in worse. Loved the outdoor hot tub (nice touch) in addition to the facilities inside (the drainage area around the outside of the indoor Jacuzzi could do with a little maintenance). Love the gym also especially the Lateral X Trainer... fell in love with that machine and also really liked my very first Spa Treatment. The back, shoulder and neck massage was tremendous. The food was very nice also but what stood out for me were the staff. Exceptional service and always with a warm and friendly smile. Every member of staff we came across,throughout the entire complex, during our two night stay were all very pleasant indeed.

We would love to visit again sometime.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Ivan C, Front of House Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially the Back, Neck and Shoulder massage, it's always a winner. I really appreciate the comments regarding the level of service that you received in the hotel during your stay. I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I stayed at this hotel for my recent business trip. This hotel was close to my work but I didn't realize that the hotel is in the middle of nowhere and its very difficult to find a cab. You can't find an uber as well. My first day, I had to call cab 3 times and finally 1 cab showed up. Internet at the hotel is horrible. Reminded me of dial-up days. On my 3rd day, I finally called the hotel and complained and they acted as if they were surprised. They transferred me to tech support and they did not do anything as well.
Housekeeping was bad. They did not replace towels even after I left them on the floor. They did not change drinking glasses, new soaps or shampoo.
Breakfast is good and bar is good as well. Front desk staff member (sorry I don't remember his name) was amazing. He was very helpful and always willing to go out of the way to make sure that your stay was good. I did not use the spa but it looked good.

Room Tip: No tip, sorry
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Ivan C, Front of House Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm very sorry to hear of your recent negative experience at our hotel. Unfortunately we can only use the taxi companies in the area for our guests and while we do have our recommended companies, who can more often than not be relied upon, peak times are often difficult so we always advise booking in advance.
I'm sorry that you had issues with our Wifi as this is usually quite reliable in most areas of the hotel. I'm sorry that my team could not do more to help in this situation but I'm glad to hear that some of the staff did impress with their service.
Your comments about Housekeeping seem out of the ordinary and I apologise if this was your experience. This is an area in which we are usually very consistent so I will be investigating and attempt to find out why this was the case.
If you are ever travelling to the area again please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can handle the booking and ensure that a future stay may be more inline with your expectations

Reviewed 8 February 2017

The hotel is in an ideal location, with Spa facility, just what i wanted for a relaxing couple of days. The reception was friendly and helpful, the room very we located near to the hotel entrance and not too far away from the Spa, room 102 to be precise. Well presented room with one uncomfortable easy chair and one very shiny swivel chair, not ideal for watching the television. Found after the first night that the toilet did not flush adequately and the fan was virtually useless in the bathroom,
Went to dine at 6.30 pm Saturday but a table was not available in the empty dining room, so directed to the bar where the same menu was available, but no convenient table to dine at. Most tables too low or you need a ladder to access the bar stools on other tables. Menu choice very poor but eventually found an acceptable item on the daily menu that turned out to be very nice. Sunday evening dinner was a bit better, yes a table was available in the dining room, reluctantly offered by the "head waiter", Meal choice the same as Saturday but without the specials menu. Chose chicken etc that turned out very dry. " it turns out we should have ordered a sauce with it as it is always dry" Drinks were good, but water glasses remained dry, no offer of water
Spa facility very good, gym very good.
Not proposing to return if the menu remains so restricted, other than the excellent breakfast but I can have that down the road. I recommend a visit to High Legh G C if you are hungry, but they shut too early.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 4Liverp00l20
CottonsHotel, General Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you recent review.

I'm very disappointed to read the experience you had here recently, please accept my apologies. I will sit down with my restaurant team today to understand why we weren't more accommodating.

Our menu changes every 3 months and is due to change beginning of March, we also run a daily specials menu. We also have our all day menu available in the bar and room service. I will feedback your comments to Adrian, our Head Chef.

I'm glad to read you did enjoy elemnts of your stay, please get in touch so I can personally take care of you on a return stay?

Best wishes,

Steven Ogden

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Just returned from a 2 night spa break which included bed, breakfast one evening meal, a light lunch and 3 beauty treatments. Such great value. The only extra expense was our evening meal on the first night, as everything else was included in the spa package price.
Upon arrival met by fantastic reception staff, who were ever so helpful. We went to the pool eating area where we had our free light lunch. This was delicious. We then went to check in.
Upon arrival in our rooms we were pleasantly surprised as we had been put in the new block on the second floor.
Wow, great room huge king size bed, flat screen TV, all facilities, free safe, iron, kettle, coffee making facilities and toiletries. There was a huge settee seating area also in the bedroom. The bathroom consisted of a Rain Shower cubicle and a bath and toilet/sink.
Very clean. The only negative I could say and it’s not really a negative but the room could do with a full length mirror for your use when getting ready.
First impressions of spa area when we went for our treatment on day one was of dirty cups, no clean ones available, no fruit or biscuits and no water in the machine for the hot drinks, The machine had also leaked and this was all over the top. When we asked the lady on the desk, she did apologise and said she had not realised this was like this. She then got us some clean cups and hot water for us. However no extra nibbles were provided.
The spa beauty treatments were amazing. I did not have any extra (i.e. pay for extra) as I found them to be very expensive. I also do not agree why they should charge an extra £10 to each treatment for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, when it’s the same girls etc doing this.
The pool area was lovely. Could do with some maintenance around the pool area and in particular the hot tubs. We found there to be some cracks in the floor and the hot tub area was not secured.
The outside hot tub could also do with a little warming up. It is bearable, but when the weather is cold it would be nice to be a little warmer.
Evening meal was amazing. Food delicious, well done chef.
Andrew who greets you during the evening was ever so helpful. We got free cocktails on our second night to help celebrate my friend’s birthday.
Stefano on reception was lovely also, he went out of his way to help and spent time talking to us. He was pleased that we were happy and enjoying ourselves, to him he said, it makes his job worth it to see happy customers.
I would very much so recommend this hotel as everything was perfect.
Thank you to all at The Cottons Hotel for making our stay amazing. We will be returning.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms best as most of ground floor have passing customers going to the spa, pool or restaurant.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It's fantastic to hear that you had such a good experience at Cottons last week and that you received these levels of hospitality. I'll take on board your comments regarding the Spa and Spa Treatments areas but I'm glad to hear that it did not have a negative impact on your stay. I'll pass your feedback on to Stefano & Andrew and I'm very happy to hear how much they impressed.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future,

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Booked for Christmas Day dinner as a family of 5 and despite arriving early our table was ready for us. The restaurant was busy but there was a lovely atmosphere, festive but calm. We had pre-ordered our meals from the Christmas menu which offered a good choice. The food was excellent from start to finish and the staff professional and efficient. The smaller diners had a visit from Santa Claus and received a present, this was very sweet and added to the occasion.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
CottonsHotel, General Manager at Cottons Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience here on Christmas Day. We open every Christmas Day for a limited amount of customers to ensure they have an exceptional experience, I'm glad to read you all enjoyed yours.

Santa managed to visit us too!

I hope to welcome you back soon,

Best wishes,