Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
Hotels.comUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
StayForLongUS$124
All reviews sea view elizabeth suite fish and chips sea front sunday carvery lovely meal cooked breakfast saturday night evening meal plenty of choice short break seafront wedding waitress emma seaside
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Good food nice restaurant....however my table was really sticky and needed a clean....the bed is extremely uncomfortable( writing this at 5am)...couldnt get a full night's sleep as it is a very hard, old and noisy bed. The room smells of Mould and could do with a fan...like premiere inn & travelodge.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights, a little break. Excellent hotel. Staff very friendly & accommodating. Hotel very clean and covid organised and aware. Meals in the restaurant were superb and reasonably priced

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Me and my partner got married saturday 3rd october in secret with just our children and parents. Afterwards we booked to go to the hatfield in a private room and had a meal and drinks.
I can not fault anything about our time there. Everything was ran so smoothly. All the safe were amazing and so friendly. Especially shelley who ran the who thing. The food was amazing and massive portions we always stayed there the night and the beds were super comfy. I can honestly say we will be back very soon.
Emily and Ricky xx

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

After my first visit the hotel had been renovated seats covered and similar staff very popular hotel so good to sit out side overlooking the sea.in fine weather and summer a sun trap.but the staff still can not get a latté hot I've visited several times and it seems I'm not alone in observing this but worse still is that I did not get my right change and knowing you gave them a different note to the change I received did not sit well with me .I there for have not stayed so do not know what the rooms are like . There are live music events and dances .it's nice walking on the beach and it's walking distance to town .on a bus route that you can get to Southwold just out side the main entrance .dogs welcome out side on lower terrace .disable access into bar and toilets.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here a handful of times over the past 4 years, both in the hotel and in the lodges..... Long story short, not a patch on the Victoria, worse than the Premier Inn. Truly awful place, good job it's only ona nightly basis I have stayed.

Date of stay: September 2020