“Worth the Money”

Greek Flame Taverna
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer Authentic Greek Cuisine.
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have eaten at Flames before on a few occasions with my family and each time is really great. The spanakopita (what I would call a cheese pasty) for a starter is really good and also the platters are amazing and absolutely massive. As far as prices go, it's not exactly cheap... But you certainly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Harry M

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I ate at Flames taverna yesterday with my family. What a gem of a place!
Stefanos was a great host and genuinely cared for his customers. We shared starters and due to amazing portions we became so full. We therefore, had to cancel our main course which wasn't an issue at all. The food was authentic and cooked to perfection. The price was extremely reasonable and I truly can't wait to return!
Huge thanks Stefanos and team

1  Thank claregreenwood
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Whilst searching on internet for somewhere to lunch for my wife and I and as we both love Greek food, I thought I'd surprise her. As it's about a 40 min drive from home, it was a bit of a punt, but that gamble paid off, we had a truly wonderful meal, from the wonderfully tasty houmous and pitta appetiser, fantastic keftedes followed by in my humble opinion the best chicken souvlaki I've tasted anywhere, as always when I find a little gem of a restaurant, I am reluctant to post, so everyone doesn't get on it, but after talking to the very friendly owner (who came to talk with us after the meal) I said I would. At little slice of Greece in Lancashire. Highly recommended

1  Thank Simangan
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Ate here last week, staff and food fantastic.
Clean and comfortable.
Felt like being back in Greece.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We've been to Flame a few times since it opened and we were not disappointed when we visited this time. The owner/chef was friendly and genial as ever; Greek music was playing in the background and the restaurant was almost full with lots of atmosphere.

1  Thank fred1964