“A bit hit and miss”

The Trawl Boat Inn
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This is a Weatherspoons so you should know what to expect, I went to the bar to order a southern fried chicken wrap and an all day brunch, only to be told we haven't got any southern fried chicken and we don't have nay burgers or steaks.either. This rather limited the menu selection. My wife settled for deep fried scampi and salad and thankfully my brunch was available. My wife was more than satisfied with her meal but mine was a bit over cooked especially the eggs. Not sure I'd be in a rush to return especially if I was hungry. Tuesday night is advertised as 'steak night' so having no steak more or less says it all!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this Wetherspoons on a sunny afternoon,and the outside seating was a real plus and plenty of it.
The staff where very polite and attentive and the restaurant was very clean and spacious inside
Everything else was a in line with a typical Wetherspoons cheap drinks and average food

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast yesterday 07th May ... staff were helpful & polite, breakfast was nice, could of been a little warmer, but on the whole it was ok.

1  Thank clareandthomas
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Went in this pub yesterday - a very hot and sunny bank holiday Monday. Everyone at the bar was in the process of being served so we waited, only to watch 2 more customers approach the bar and be served before us. I politely asked if we would be next to be served as we had waited patiently, only to be told by the staff member that I wouldn’t be served at all if I was rude! I had said please when I asked the question and wasn’t rude at all! I’ve lived in St Annes for 8 years and this pub has got steadily worse during this time. I won’t be going back anytime soon.

1  Thank chopper19662018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I had a nice hot breakfast here on the weekend, Fast friendly service with a smile.
Easy to find Wood street is 1 block behind the main shopping area of St Annes.
Steep stairs going into pub but also nice gentle ramp at the side