All reviewsstayed herestreet parkingbed and breakfastplenty of choicesea fronthostslythampillowswetherspoonsfestivalweekend
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

All threerooms immaculate, nice location. cleaned daily. Great Breakfast choice. Dog friendly. Friendly service and 5 minutes from promenade, beach, shops and train station, loads of local cafes and restaurants ☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for Lytham festival and were very pleased! Owners were lovely, friendly people and very accommodating. The room was very clean and tidy. Small things you don't always see like make up remover pads in the bathroom were appreciated and there was even a chocolate on the pillow! Really comfy bed and breakfast was one of the best I have had, certainly better than a lot of more expensive hotels I have stayed at. Will definitely be staying again and would heartily recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We will defo be going back to this b&b .. the owners are really nice people made us feel really welcome .. it's on a lovely quite rd your near all shops.restaurants.pubs and the beach there's loads to do.. it is also a pet friendly b&b

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Just returned from two night stay at The Anchorage. Had a very enjoyable stay, the landlady Barabara is a very warm and friendly lady who cooks an amazing breakfast. The room was very large and comfortable and it was so nice to be able to take our small dog with us for our Easter break. The Anchorage is very near the sea front and shops and although there is only street parking we always found a spot near our accommodation. Would recommend and we will be visiting again this summer. Thank you Barabara for looking after us so well.

Room Tip: We had room number 1
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Great! I loved my 3 day experience at this B&B, and I was in St Anne's not for pleasure but for work! So I really needed a place to relax and to get my sleep,
I was impressed, I mean everything was delightful, peaceful, cosy, and the bed was for me the best part. I worry about traveling I usually don't get comfortable when it's not my bed, but it was better than mine, I guess it was also the fact that everywhere you looked it was immaculate, never have been in such a place where it was so clean. I only had short moments for a hot coffee in the mornings before going to work but It was really enjoyable chatting with the host. If I ever go back to St Anne's I know exactly where to stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business