The Anchorage
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Lytham St Anne's
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I booked 2 rooms for me and my best friends to stay for the 1940's weekend in Lytham. Having stayed at many guesthouses and B&B's in the area I have a good idea of what the area standards are like.
I have to say this place is head and shoulders above the rest!
centrally located right around the corner from wetherspoons you can get a cheap meal anytime you need to! This works well for me as when I visit I am normally coming after work and need a late night meal when I arrive.
The B&B is very well presented and the hosts are welcoming and informative - but leave you alone to do what you like too, which I really like.
Rooms are clean and quaint, but very spacious!
I emailed through and let the owners know about my allergies and they very kindly got me some soya milk and gluten free bread which I really appreciated.
I come up to Lytham every year to visit my mum who retired up there so I will be staying here again for sure!
cannot recommend this place enough.
Thanks for a lovely stay!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vintagehippy

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

All threerooms immaculate, nice location. cleaned daily. Great Breakfast choice. Dog friendly. Friendly service and 5 minutes from promenade, beach, shops and train station, loads of local cafes and restaurants ☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for Lytham festival and were very pleased! Owners were lovely, friendly people and very accommodating. The room was very clean and tidy. Small things you don't always see like make up remover pads in the bathroom were appreciated and there was even a chocolate on the pillow! Really comfy bed and breakfast was one of the best I have had, certainly better than a lot of more expensive hotels I have stayed at. Will definitely be staying again and would heartily recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We will defo be going back to this b&b .. the owners are really nice people made us feel really welcome .. it's on a lovely quite rd your near all shops.restaurants.pubs and the beach there's loads to do.. it is also a pet friendly b&b

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Just returned from two night stay at The Anchorage. Had a very enjoyable stay, the landlady Barabara is a very warm and friendly lady who cooks an amazing breakfast. The room was very large and comfortable and it was so nice to be able to take our small dog with us for our Easter break. The Anchorage is very near the sea front and shops and although there is only street parking we always found a spot near our accommodation. Would recommend and we will be visiting again this summer. Thank you Barabara for looking after us so well.

Room Tip: We had room number 1