The Claremont
Dalmeny Resort Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$106
Mode Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$123
US$105
Clifton Park Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Inn on the Prom Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$175
US$154
Chadwick Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$88
US$79
Clifton Arms Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$201
US$93
US$87
Priceline
The Lindum Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
  • Restaurant
The Bedford Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$148
The Grand Hotel(Lytham St Anne's)
US$154
All reviewslovely fluffy white towelsroom was spotlessly cleanbreakfast was includedhospitality traychoice of cerealsguest housebreakfast was freshly cookedperfect hostsbe visiting againtea and coffeefamily roomnight staynothing is too much troublefull englishalisonlythamblackpool
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I stumbled across this lovely little place completely by accident. A few weeks ago I was looking to stay friday-monday in St Anne's but my usual hotel (Dalmeny) was fully booked so I did an Internet search based on the best reviews for local accommodation and the Claremont popped up. After reading the many great reviews i was really intrigued how a seemingly humble bed and breakfast could consistently gain such praise whilst giving such value.I decided to book...only to find it was also fully booked! Fast forward 3 weeks and I need to visit St Anne's again fortunately this time I manage to get a room 4 nights bed and breakfast....for £120.00!! The Hotel itself is welcoming presentable tidy and most importantly spotlessly clean. I was met by the proprietor Alison on arrival who showed me to my room. I was very pleasantly surprised at the rooms size layout and decor. The bed itself was amazingly comfortable the temperate of the room was perfect helping me sleep very well throughout my stay. Every morning I was greeted by the delightful Alison and served delicious cooked breakfasts washed down with plenty of coffee and conversation. I really enjoyed my stay here its terrific value without compromise, and I genuinely can't wait to stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart W
1mapfan, Owner at The Claremont, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

WOW! Stuart such wonderful high praise and humbly appreciated from one so experienced in "our trade"
Many thanks for such a thorough review which we're sure is useful to future guests looking to stay with us.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I've just had the pleasure of staying at the Claremont for 8 days. My room was just what I asked for, breakfast was delicious, and the overall hospitality from Alison and Ray was spot on!!! Very close to all amenities and bus routes, I can't praise enough. Will be returning as soon as possible

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Alfiesmummysam75
1mapfan, Owner at The Claremont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hello Sam, & meow to Alfie!

Many thanks for your review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
It was a real pleasure getting to know you.

Look forward to catching up again not too far away.
Thanks again for your gifts to us x

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I spent 8 nights at The Claremont. Alison is a wonderful hostess who made me feel very welcome. Breakfast was always well prepared and my room was very comfortable.
I can highly recommend the good value, friendly owners and well appointed rooms of The Claremont.

Room Tip: Choose a room with its own bathroom it is worth the little extra.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1mapfan, Owner at The Claremont, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Many thanks David for taking time to write your lovely review.
We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in UK
It was a pleasure to welcome you and we hope you'll choose us again if you visit the UK in the future

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Stayed here whilst visiting family and was given a warm welcome from Alison. My room was spacious, spotlessly clean with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was freshly cooked and so much choice from the menu. Can't believe the quality for the price paid. I would definitely recommend it. Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth L
1mapfan, Owner at The Claremont, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review of your stay.
We look forward to welcoming when you next visit your family and maybe we will also get to see your lovely grandchildren again.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We had an absolutely amazing time and the hotel could not be faulted. They were impeccably clean and the beds were so comfy and the rooms were very spacious. The breakfast was absolutely delicious with fresh food and an excellent menu which kept us full until after lunchtime. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anybody going on holiday to Blackpool. You will be thoroughly missing out if you do not visit. Thankyou so so much for making our holiday amazing and we would certainly come again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank EleanorMabs
1mapfan, Manager at The Claremont, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

We enjoyed having your lovely family to stay and are very happy to know that everything was all that you expected at our B & B. Thank you for such high praise.
We were glad to help in making your first visit to St Annes, Blackpool and the Fylde area a positive experience overall. Looking forward to welcoming you all again.