“Wonderful Cake”

Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Salcombe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had a decaffeinated cappuccino that was excellent. The warm apple cake was the best I've ever tasted although I managed to resist having clotted cream on top! The staff were friendly & helpful. We were driving home when my husband realised that he had left his camera there. He rang on the following morning & they had the camera safe & said that they had tried to find us after we left. My husband did a 200 mile round trip the next day to pick up the camera & to eat more apple cake .. with cream this time!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

If you want to find something out about what's going on in Salcombe, the owner here is the man to ask. Always very friendly and helpful, with great cakes and coffee, and some evening meals some days.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

A really bitter flat white was a great start.
Our sandwiches were ok and sized seemed to dominate over quality.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I'm a latte man (or is that a paradox, what about... I'm a latte metrosexual?) and their coffee is very solid.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for coffee and cake. Nice friendly place which was busy even mid-week in late November. Appears to be family run and popular with locals.
Good value cakes. Coffees were good but on the small side if you are used to the much larger sizes served in the branded chains.
They have an attractive selection of locally made treats available to take away - cookies etc.

Date of visit: November 2017