The Duke of Tavistock(Tavistock)
US$155
US$146
US$142
US$159
The Cornish Arms(Tavistock)
US$195
The Horn Of Plenty(Gulworthy)
US$185
US$95
The Harvest Home(Gulworthy)
US$101
US$141
US$83
US$18
Pitchup.com
All reviewsqueens headwetherspoons hotelair contypical wetherspoonsroom ratestreet parkingside entrancebus stationstand outsidecurry nightwheelchair usercheap drinksbusy pubsteak clubrooms are excellentparking ticketearly hours
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutly love Tavistock and was so pleased when I heard Wetherspoons were opening an Hotel in here. Not that I expected to be but wasn't disappointed at all. As always Wetherspoons have done an excellent job, room was very pleasant and very clean. Love seeing the local artwork around. There was a little noise from the pub though thats to be expected, I can't believe people complain about this, it's an hotel above s pub, it's going to happen, get some ear plugs, there's a chemist next door. It's not often I score excellent though I have to here. Well done Wethetspoons, looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TIMBROWN031
manager j, Guest Relations Manager at The Queen's Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you from the team at the Queens Head for your lovely review. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Having read the reviews prior, I went straight to the side entrance to check in and although it was half term, the lady at the desk managed to change my room for a bigger one, which was much appreciated. The location was great for the town centre (although having grown up here, I hadn't desired to go into town). Overall I had a nice time, the room was nice (it was warm also which is something I find rare in hotels) and I was able to bring food and drinks up away from the noise. The only issue was with the food in the restaurant itself and that got sorted there and then.

Stayed: October 2017
manager j, Guest Relations Manager at The Queen's Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you Sharon for your feedback this will be fed back to the team. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and hope you may visit again in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Just returned from 2 night stay at this hotel which is very reasonably priced. Rooms are modern, comfortable and very clean. On our second night the fire in the lounge area had gone out when we returned from a day trip. However, we had a word with the manager and he agreed to have it re-lit for us! Special mention must go to Sheila who never stops and is a great fire monitor! Will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you Philip for taking the time to post your review. We hope your experience was up to your expectations and we will pass on your comments to Sheila.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

very clean,super comfortable bed,no noise in the night,from the bar or traffic.no car park but after 5.pm parked outside pub until 10a.m following morning for free,though I don't know how easy this would be in the summer.pub relaxed and civilised to have a drink in[no spoonatics]

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with JD Wetherspoon

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you found your room comfortable and had an undisturbed night. The team hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here overnight on a wet miserable nigh on our way up from Cornwall, we were delighted with the room, everything you needed. lovely clean room and lovely bathroom! Happy with our full English breakfast, although parking could be a problem, we ended up with a parking ticket in the car park due to problem with ticket machine! First stay in a Wetherspoons, would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. The team are pleased that you enjoyed your room and breakfast in the pub. We hope your problem with the parking ticket will not prevent you returning to Tavistock.