The Harvest Home(Gulworthy)
US$104
Langstone Manor Holiday Park & Cottages(Tavistock)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$184
Hotels.com
Beera Farmhouse(Tavistock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsapple tvgarden roomattention to detailcoffee machinetown centredressing roomb and bvisit tavistockcomfortable bedbreakfast roomlittle gemrain showerhigh standardon arrivalsecond to nonegreat showera lovely place to stay
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend booked to visit Devon for our anniversary and we feel so lucky we chose the Rockmount to stay at. The owner is very friendly and couldn't do enough to make us comfortable and give us tips for our weekend. The B&B's decor is beautiful and our room was spotless. Definitely recommend!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beckyridge
Reviewed 20 April 2017

A really lovely place to stay, with lovely rooms, exceptional bathroom and the grounds are beautiful. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners and they made us feel very welcome. I would highly recommend and will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire R
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Tavistock is a beautiful place to visit , shops are very nice, plenty of things to enjoy and do, some good places to eat and visit, dartmoor nearby with some lovely walks and scenery, short break would of been great if we had stayed at a professional establishment ... I guarantee to return to Tavistock but never to the rockmount !

Stayed: September 2016
5  Thank stevebatch54
Reviewed 23 March 2017

if the owner could have some lessons in manners it would be a better place to stay.
Very full of himself would not stay again, Tavistock is a lovely town and there are a lot of other places to stay thank goodness

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank marilyn s
Rockmount, Owner at Rockmount, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Having never met me, never stayed here and never had any interaction with me, I'm amazed you manage to point out all of my qualities. I can forgive you for venting on a public platform because it's likely you know no better but I'm struggling to understand why TripAdvisor deems any review valid simply because someone has an opinion. We all have them but don't you have to have some basic interaction or experience before the review? It really is quite sad that people feel the need to vent in such a way, fortunately for me, having been a hotelier for my entire adult life, i'm accustomed to this type of unreasonable whining and the brighter folk out there can manage to weed out the reviewers that take themselves perhaps a little too seriously. After being notified of your review, I decided to have a read of your other reviews. I think you should make an appointment with someone, sooner rather than later to help you see the brighter side of life.

Best of luck.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Very, very impressed, amazed at how well stocked it which was brilliant. The bathroom is huge and very modern, Owner makes you feel at ease and was most accommodating. Loved this beautiful garden accommodation, would definitely stay here again next time we're down that way - would definitely recommend!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple