“Biking trip”
Review of Lets Eat Cafe

Lets Eat Cafe
Ranked #100 of 514 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 7 August 2018

When planning a biking trip I remembered many years ago visiting a cafe on the A49 just off the M6 so whilst looking for route to North Wales thought I'd try and find it. I found this place on Google Maps, couldn't remember if this was it or not but thought I'd give it a go.
On arrival remembered the place. Having read some bad reviews through Google Maps I was a little reticent.
The all day breakfasts were well cooked and good value and included a mug of tea in the price. Choice of beans or tomatoes but as I didn't have mushrooms asked for and got both 2 slices of toast included. No complaints at all.
Some people complained about miserable surly staff on line, but again no complaints at all. Staff were business like and competent.

I certainly won't hesitate in visiting again.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Well I was on the back end of a very tiring day and was on the M6 sat in traffic watching my last hour disappear.
I went on the intruck app and looked for some where to park up.
So it was toss-ups between Lymm Truck Stop were I knew I was NOT going to get a good night's sleep or the little cafe 5 miles away called,
LET'S EAT CAFE
So glad I chose this one £30 @ Lymm £15 here and the meal Just under £10 nine quid something it's a NO BRAINER.
Ham,egg,chips,slice of buttered bread and chocolate cake and cream for afters. And a good 11 hours off T.V. and kip.
And that was me ready for another day.
So Highly recommend stopping here for the night.
Cafe has toilets showers for both genders a t.v. lots of tables and a great menu of food.
AND the girls cooking are wonderful really friendly.

1  Thank Simon James W
Reviewed 15 April 2018

When heading down to Shropshire or Herefordshire, we always take the A49 just so we can have lunch at Lets Eat Cafe. It's a no frills cafe with simple food; english breakfast, burgers, sandwiches and jacket spuds. Good sized portions. The omelettes are a real treat. Always clean. Staff always friendly. Highly recommended for a quick pit stop, fill up & go.

1  Thank GinaHebdenBridge
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My son and I always come here for a Sunday treat if my wife is at work. Best breakfast we have eaten, always fresh food, freshly cooked to perfection. There are quite a few other meals on the menu but we always order breakfast by the time we get to the front of the queue. It always seems relatively busy but we never have to wait too long, and you are given your tea as you order. Definitely the best place for a hangover breakfast.

1  Thank Deancw
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so let's be straight, one does not expect 5star Michelin service and food at a greasy spoon but still...... ok food (cheap offal sausages though) but not great service. Stacking cans of pop in the fridge does not come before taking a customers order. It took a colleague from back of kitchen to do that. Unclear contents of 'big breakfast ' did not help. When asked 'beans or tomatoes?' Past experience shoes 'half and half' is not an unreasonable request. Unfortunately you get charged full price for both. When asked 'hash browns, black pudding?' These are not included either. Frankly a charge of £8.00 to include beans AND tomatoes and black pudding is reaching little chef prices. Obviously the big breakfast is not big until you pay big. Hmmmmmmm.

2  Thank Damon H