“Tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed Mojos when I first went in I thought it was a little dark but I soon got that’s what they were going for.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The Tapas I didn’t think was massively Spanish but it was still well cooked and tasty they probably hit the nail on the head with it been in centre of Warrington.
I will go back again it was an all round good time.

597facebook, Manager at Mojos Bar and Tapas Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hi there, thank you for your review. Yes we are certainly going for the candle-lit sort of experience. When you come back, if it is at all a bit too dark for you, please let us know and we will happily turn the lights up a bit.
We are glad you enjoyed our food and we are delighted about your comments regarding staff.
See you soon! :)

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant after having a night away in Warrington. The food was excellent and was quickly served. There is a great selection available and each was piping hot. To cap it all we had a taste card which made it even better value for money.

597facebook, Manager at Mojos Bar and Tapas Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great time with us, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I always enjoy going to this tapas bar, as the food and service are great. However, Monday lunchtime is 50% discount from the main menu, so it makes the whole experience even more enjoyable. Plenty of vegetarian choice and has a more authentic Spanish feel about the dishes rather than the more famous chain of tapas restaurants, the food is freshly prepared, not straight from the freezer and into the microwave. Well done, we will be back again soon (for a Monday lunch!)

Winner Winner, Spanish chicken dinner!
Thank you for your response, we hope to see you back very soon! :)

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Mojos in Warrington before a comedy gig at parr hall.
We was passing by and thought we'd stop in for drinks.
It was a Saturday and it was very busy, but that didn't stop the staff looking after us.
A lovely young man came from the bar to approach us, to offer his help whilst I'm assuming other staff were busy.
We only intended to have a drink or two but after smelling the food, we thought we'd have a quick bite. He explained to us the restaurant side is fully booked, and there would be a wait on the food.
I asked him could we possibly just get some chips, hummus and bread a bit quicker, so we wasn't late for our food.
He had a word with the kitchen staff, and returned with the words "your food will be out shortly". After then setting us up with cutlery and plates on the bar side, he then brought over the drinks he made (and recommended) for us, along with the card machine to make it an absolute pleasure. We are all in our 60's, so little things like this really does mean a lot.
After hearing one of my friends mention it was my birthday, he then made our trip to this lovely restaurant even better. He brought me over another cocktail (the same one he made me earlier) simply with the words "I couldn't help over hear, happy birthday. This one is on me."
Well didn't that make me smile! Not only that, but we're sure we seen him paying for it himself, handing over money to another member of staff who presumably tilled it through for him.
An absolutely remarkable gesture and certainly should not go unnoticed.
We will certainly be travelling down to Warrington again soon for a proper meal, and we hope he is working! I didn't get a chance to thank him properly as he was very busy on the bar, but if this could get back to him, that would be fantastic.
Young man with a beard, and great customer service skills.
The only downside to this night was the music. There didn't seem to be any playing for large periods of our visit. We was told the internet was playing up, so we will let that pass.
Kindest regards

Hi there, thank you for your response! We are glad you managed to get a bite to eat before your show at the Parr hall! We hope you had a lovely night with both us and them. The person I think you're referring to is Mike the bar manager, and we will certainly let him know :)
Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Popped here last night, last minute date night. We got there for 17.00, only to be turned away as it was fully booked. The whole restaurant was empty!!
I'm just gutted, I didn't ask what time they were gonna be fully booked, as there wasn't anybody in there. Never mind!!!