“Great steak!”

The Grill on the Square
Ranked #15 of 495 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$17 - US$51
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Wa1 1jq
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times and won't hesitate to return.

The fillet steak is amazing, I highly recommend the Parmesan and truffle fries.

Staff are really friendly and if you go on a Monday there's offers on the steaks!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Once again this restaurant exceeds expectations.
We ate off the pre theatre menu, the food and service was first class.
I had the harpoon prawns and very posh fish and chips, brilliant.
Really cannot fault this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have dined in the Grill on the Square restaurant a few times now and have been impressed with each visit. The staff are welcoming,friendly and attentive. My wife and I were very pleased with our choice from the menu. The steaks are recommended. It may not be the cheapest restaurant in town, but you don't mind paying a little more for excellent food and service. Well recommended.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My wife, friends & I ,
Had tickets for the beautiful south,
Decided we would dine before the concert,
Looking for somewhere near to the concert venue we found online the grill on the square, couldn't have been nearer to parr hall.
On arrival we were greeted by our waiter ,
We were seated and served with drinks immediately, then ordered our food.
A great choice on the menu
Although 3 of us went for steak & 1 hanging mix grill kebab,
We all agreed.
Absolutely fantastic place,
Wonderful service, beautiful food,
I had the rib eye cooked blue as always.
Nicest chips ever,
We will return.
100% recommended

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Meals were ordered well in advance! Got most of the 12 wrong, no atmosphere & drinks were extortionate price! Don't bother!

2  Thank Elsie0110