“just the best steak”

Memphis Belle
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A beautiful gentlemans residence style property set in grounds with woodland and ponds, ample parking and 2 minutes from the gemini retail area, marks and Spencers, IKEA, NEXT and much more. Carvery from £5.95 Served Monday-Friday 12 noon - 2.30Pm and 5pm - 20.30Pm, Saturday 12 noon - 8.30Pm and Sunday 12 noon 8.30Pm. Grill menu available all day every day 12 noon - 9pm serving simple sandwiches,traditional pies, fish and chips, and steak. Wide range of lagers, cask ales and quality wines. SKY and BT sports showing all major live sporting events. Function room catering for numbers up to 100, ideal for wedding, celebrations, business meetings and company awards. Smaller meeting room up to 25 persons ideal for the smaller celebrations or meetings. Outside gardens areas, baby changing facilities. Quiz night every Monday from 8.30Pm FREE entry,
Reviewed 1 March 2017

eat in a miller and carter before so for my daughters birthday who is a steak lover decided to take her here. all 7 of us had steak and every one was cooked to perfection from rare and med/well. the staff here are really nice especially fiona who looked after us whilst we where there. would recommend booking before turning up a it was full

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We nipped here for a quick lunch. We had the carvery and it was great. Everything was really fresh and the veg didn't look all dried up like some places. Service was quick and the normal menu looked quite good too. Reasonably priced, easy to get to and loads of parking spaces too.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Called here last night 15th Feb. It was very busy, however, this did not effect the waitress service. We were looked after brilliantly. The food was absolutely first class. I can count on three fingers the times we have been out for a meal and I can come home saying nothing was wrong ...and that's in years !!! Yes .. I am fussy when eating out ....but standards overall have slipped in many places and places of this standard here at M&C are few and far between.
For a pleasant change our meals came on a hot plate ! The steaks were cooked to perfection (45 day aged 9oz) and absolutely delicious. This will certainly not be my last visit to M&C ....My partner is back there this Saturday ....Well done M&C you have got it right. Hats off to you.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We like this place. It's always clean and the food is good. It's reasonably priced too and quite spacious so you don't feel hemmed in. Good selection of drinks and a varied menu, the carvery is great too.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Tried this renamed venue out by checking the menu out online then used the webpage to book a table for that evening which was all very simple to do. Liked the layout of the place,well different to the MB,good ambiance and atmosphere. Great waitress service who gave us plenty of time to mull over the menu (though we had seen online what we fancied). We asked about a few things regarding the food and Georgia our waitress answered to our satisfaction. We plumped for a bread starter with olive oil and balsamic followed by a steak burger for me and a barbecue chicken for the better half. The food was very tasty and enjoyable. My only complaint is that portion size is on the small size and burgers come on slates with the fries in a stainless steel little bowl. The bread starter also came in the said bowl too and that was to be shared? IMHO there was not enough for one! That's my little moan over with,all in all a pleasant visit and I will be back for a nice steak!