“Never again!”

Memphis Belle
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A beautiful gentlemans residence style property set in grounds with woodland and ponds, ample parking and 2 minutes from the gemini retail area, marks and Spencers, IKEA, NEXT and much more. Carvery from £5.95 Served Monday-Friday 12 noon - 2.30Pm and 5pm - 20.30Pm, Saturday 12 noon - 8.30Pm and Sunday 12 noon 8.30Pm. Grill menu available all day every day 12 noon - 9pm serving simple sandwiches,traditional pies, fish and chips, and steak. Wide range of lagers, cask ales and quality wines. SKY and BT sports showing all major live sporting events. Function room catering for numbers up to 100, ideal for wedding, celebrations, business meetings and company awards. Smaller meeting room up to 25 persons ideal for the smaller celebrations or meetings. Outside gardens areas, baby changing facilities. Quiz night every Monday from 8.30Pm FREE entry,
Reviewed 3 November 2008

Nine of us went to the Memphis Belle for a lunch. Five of us chose the carvery and unfortunately all of us had food poisioning.

When my friend contacted the restaurant to inform them of this fact they said that they had many certificates in food hygiene.

Five people from different parts of the country and all of us at one table and all of us ill. We met at the restaurant and said goodbye at the restuarant.

Reviewed 29 October 2008

I visited the Memphis Belle Warrington with my sister,for her birthday.we decided on the carvery which was o.k..after waiting about 20 mins.to order a dessert , we decided against it,and requested the bill,the waitress eventually brought a credit card machine to the table,which twice produced a void receipt,after changing the machine I finally got to pay and was assured that the first two attempts were void.as we were leaving we decided to go back & ask for the copies of the 2 void receipts,which proved fruitfull, as when I checked my bank statement I was amazed to find I had been charged 3 times, I phoned the the hotel and spoke to the manager, explained what had happened,I was then asked to return to the hotel where the manager would deal with the problem,which I did,his attitude was that he had more important things to do! and his excuses feeble.we were not offered any type of compensation or reinbursement for the inconvenience, and no apology I will not be returning, and would advise anyone to check their payments before and after they leave the establishment.

Reviewed 3 October 2008

I went on a recommendation by a couple of friends who had been some time ago.

The pub decor outside and in looks lovely, the wine and beer is good but very expensive but the food was a discgrace.

I thought it was going to be somethin gout of this world considering how busy it was and the wait for the table but how wrong could I have been, I had fish and chips, you could tell it was all frozen food, nothing fresh about it. The chips were pale and cold in the middle, the peas hard as a rock and there would have been more meat on a sardine.

My other half had the carvery, he though it was medeocre, his yorkshire pudding you couldn't put a knife or fork through it it was that burnt. The only time a waitress comes over is to take your order, we were going to have a desert and coffee but the time we were kept waiting we paid at the counter and left.

Very disappointed and won't be recommending to anyone!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook