Nine of us went to the Memphis Belle for a lunch. Five of us chose the carvery and unfortunately all of us had food poisioning.
When my friend contacted the restaurant to inform them of this fact they said that they had many certificates in food hygiene.
Five people from different parts of the country and all of us at one table and all of us ill. We met at the restaurant and said goodbye at the restuarant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.