Oatlands Park Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Walton-On-Thames(Walton-On-Thames)
Brooklands Hotel(Weybridge)
1,071 results
All reviewsafternoon tealovely groundssunday lunchmulberry restaurantpublic areascourse dinnerdeluxe roomwedding partyweekend breakreception areareception staffplenty of parkingwedding receptiongroupon dealsconeslovely roomenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very lovely stately, historic house hotel within acres of picturesque parkland.
Refurbished rooms- very quiet, clean, and modern.
The bathroom - impressively hi-tech with excellent shower setting options.
Beds - extremely comfy albeit a little short for 2 x 6ft'rs.
All staff greeted us and were very personable.
The local area is charming too with lovely local pubs and restaurants at the end of the drive.
Would not hesitate staying here again.
Look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ness S, General Manager at Oatlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
We are very proud of our lovely historic property and its parkland setting, and I am so pleased you approve of our newly refurbished bedrooms.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On the 29 of March, my husband and me where to celebrated our 38 wedding anniversary at the Oatlands Hotel, and it was magnific. Frond the beginning we
had a fantastic service. The mini sandwiches were super, very fresh, it was obvious they were just made. The little pastries delicious. But the" pie de resistance" were
the scones, the most delicious I ever had in this area. We had as well a prosecco.
Usual don't like these kind of drink, but the one they give us was lovely.
Definity we are going back to the Oatlands hotel for the restaurant tea an to prove the
lunch. I recommend this restaurant very much. The price is good.

Room Tip: I only went for Afternoon tea
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us, and for your kind comments.
We are delighted you enjoyed your afternoon tea with all the home made pastries, scones and sandwiches.
I do hope you will return soon, whether for tea, or for lunch or dinner in our beautiful Mulberry Restaurant.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Reception staff were friendly and helpful, the room was warm and clean and the WiFi worked well. Nice setting and plenty of parking. But the room, although large felt old fashioned with a very soggy bed, limited tea/coffee and dim lighting. The shower was a bit variable, one minute scalding, the next tepid and I had to duck to get under the fixed shower head - I’m 5’8” so not a giant. I didn’t bother with breakfast which smelled very greasy from the lobby. Ok for a one night, business stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback.
We have completed a significant proportion of our total bedroom refurbishment programme, and I do hope you will return soon and experience one of our new rooms.
We believe our breakfast buffet in the Mulberry Restaurant offers a wide range of options, both cooked and cold, and I would urge you to try it on your next visit.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently went to have a coffee( because I was passing by) at this hotel and I was told that I did not spend enough money to be able to sit at the lobby and use free WiFi and if I continue to stay there they will charge me £45 to use WiFi.

I was shocked to hear that. Also there was hardly anyone in the lobby and they accused me of occupying “premier location”. I mean this hotel is alway empty and hardly anyone stays( see all the other terrible reviews) so I’m not sure what they meant by premium location.

This hotel management need to be retrained on luxury sector service. This is not how you service a customer in a above 3 star hotel.

Terrible service

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the fourth time I have been for afternoon tea! The atmosphere is great, lovely jazz band on a Sunday afternoon. The afternoon tea was delicious, T2 tea range is fantastic, flowing Prosecco and the service was brilliant, thank you Mohammed and Luca. A special treat for all, well worth it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Ness S, General Manager at Oatlands Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review!
We have passed on your kind comments to our restaurant team.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed the whole experience, and look forward to welcoming you back for your fifth visit!