Novotel Wolverhampton(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
Ely House Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$97
US$92
The Mount Hotel Country Manor(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$92
Atz & H Inn(Bilston)
US$63
US$55
Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Featherstone Farm Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Travelocity
The Robin 2 Hotel(Bilston)(Great Value!)
US$59
All reviewsarts and craftsquirky hotelchocolate biscuitssitting roomice machineoriginal featuresgood sized bathroomfull englishfreshly cooked breakfastexcellent value for moneychain hotelsbottled watercommunal areasexcellent breakfastlovely buildingtea and coffeecar park
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed at Barons Court Hotel for one night in February 2012 and had a great experience. The hotel is a cute little gem just out of Wolverhampton town centre and has a quirky yet cosy feel.I was surprised to find a full coat of armour standing in the lobby and there were historical items dotted around the place. There is also a nice spacious lounge area with a fire place, computer access and alcove seating.

I phoned ahead to find out which station is nearest the hotel and was promptly given the number for a local cab firm which is half the price of the taxi rank cars. Amazing!
The manager was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. My room was very clean, had free Wi-Fi access and a surprisingly big bathroom. The location meant that it was very quiet at night, which I was happy about.

For £25 for a single room and an additional £5 for a full English breakfast including drinks I think this is the best value for money I have encountered. If I remember correctly, a pleasantly late checkout time of 3pm was also offered upon inquiry.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The place looks just like in the pictures they have posted. It is very intimate and private. No one bothered us during our stay and hotel staff are as quiet as mice. Keith, the manager, will gladly provide any information you may require. He's very kind and bright.

I can't say much about location and ease of access, because we only used a taxi to get around. I heard breakfast is one of the best here as well, but can't say much about it either, because we never got up in time for it (beds too comfortable to get up early).

The room was a bit smaller than I would've imagined, but it was cosy nonetheless. The bathroom was a nice surprise, as it had an actual bathtub. The TV set was a bit too big for the room, but we didn't watch it much anyway.

I would definitely stay here again and I warmly recommend it.

Room Tip: Try asking for one of the back rooms (we've stayed in room No.9). Those facing Goldthorn Hill may be a bit noisy due to intense traffic (so I've heard).
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We stayed for one night as we were going to a 50th birthday party. We had looked at other hotels in the surrounding area but after reading the reviews and comparing prices the Baron Court was our preferred choice. We were not dissapointed at all, everything was just right. The room was tastefully decorated, very clean and comfortable. We were greeted by the manager Keith who was very polite and helpful, he asked us if we needed a taxi and booked it for us straight away. After a great party and a very good nights sleep we had a marvellous Breakfast with a choice of fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt to start then a full english breakfast with tea and toast. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for competative priced hotel to stay in that is friendly, very clean, tastefully decorated and wecoming then you should seriously consider The Baron Court Hotel. We paid £39 for 1 nights stay for 2 with breakfast included, other hotels were £45 to £55 just for the room. I like a bargain especially when it comes with all the frills. To Keith and all the staff keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Great value for money with class
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2012

lovely staff and at the price you just cant go wrong. Greeted on arrival with a full suit of armour and the rest of the hotel has wonderful little trinkets that make you smile. A delightful sitting room to sit and read or catch up with some work with no distractions. Full of charm - if your not into the cold clean lines of a travel lodge and the like this is the place for you. Would highly recommend Penn's tandoori just down the road too......a nice stay all round :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed one night as attending a family party in the area , this is such a lovely hotel . The manager Keith is welcoming and does a lovely breakfast . We found our rooms to be very clean and nicely decorated . The artefacts and vintage items add a charm to the surroundings , especially the bowler hat , every home should have one !

• Stayed: February 2012