“Birthday party”

Go Kidz Go
Ranked #12 of 13 Fun & Games in Wolverhampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Kidz Go!! is all the things kids love. Ball ponds, rope bridges slides, the amazing Skyrider and so much more! A great family fun day out with parents allowed to go into the play equipment with their children. Specialists In Birthday Parties!!! Minimum number 7 and maximum 32 for two hours of energetic fun and games. Private Adult bookings with exclusive use of the premises.2 hours of letting the inner child loose with the play center in use for your private group. Minimum number 25. What are you waiting for? Let The Fun Begin!!!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Had my daughters 10th birthday party at Wolverhampton's Go Kidz Go. The staff were fantastic and very children friendly. After the play period, the staff handed out the food, entertained the party with games and cut up the cake. I would recommend going there to everyone. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank kevin h
GKGManagement, Owner at Go Kidz Go, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you were so happy with your party. In order for us to pass on your comments to the party host would it be possible for you to let us know who hosted your party?

Once again thank you for your review, we hope to see you again soon.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"venue"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I hadn't visited this place since I was a kid myself, back then I had some fond memories, however as an adult...I can honestly say I'd never go again. Firstly, my partner called to clarify the prices, she was misinformed, was told for a 1 year old and 3 year old it would be 3.80 got there it cost 3.80 for a 1 year old and 5.00 for a 3 year old.

When we got there, it's dull, uninviting and run down, the staff are not very professional and feels like they are running a youth club rather than a kids play area. It's freezing, I had a coffee and it was honestly the worse tasting coffee/drink I have ever had...do not know what was in it. The people that go there let their kids do whatever they want, no manners, hitting and being rude to other kids. I would not let my child do that to someone elses, so I do not expect it against mine.

My son said, he never wants to go back, the kids are nasty. He's never said that about anywhere before. I'd recommend not visiting this place. Needs some investment in the place, and staff training, however you cannot change the cli

4  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My children love gokidsgo as it's a very big play area although to me it's abit run down. There is a refreshments bar and it's connected to a chicken restaurant the food is abit over priced for what it is. But the main thing is the kids enjoy it could do with abit of a reverb

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Kids play area is great, my 1 year old and 6 year old both love it! HOWEVER don't bother ordering any food cos it sucks! I hope it will get better but I don't think it will

1  Thank John T