“Wouldn't go again.”

Go Kidz Go
Ranked #12 of 14 Fun & Games in Wolverhampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Kidz Go!! is all the things kids love. Ball ponds, rope bridges slides, the amazing Skyrider and so much more! A great family fun day out with parents allowed to go into the play equipment with their children. Specialists In Birthday Parties!!! Minimum number 7 and maximum 32 for two hours of energetic fun and games. Private Adult bookings with exclusive use of the premises.2 hours of letting the inner child loose with the play center in use for your private group. Minimum number 25. What are you waiting for? Let The Fun Begin!!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I hadn't visited this place since I was a kid myself, back then I had some fond memories, however as an adult...I can honestly say I'd never go again. Firstly, my partner called to clarify the prices, she was misinformed, was told for a 1 year old and 3 year old it would be 3.80 got there it cost 3.80 for a 1 year old and 5.00 for a 3 year old.

When we got there, it's dull, uninviting and run down, the staff are not very professional and feels like they are running a youth club rather than a kids play area. It's freezing, I had a coffee and it was honestly the worse tasting coffee/drink I have ever had...do not know what was in it. The people that go there let their kids do whatever they want, no manners, hitting and being rude to other kids. I would not let my child do that to someone elses, so I do not expect it against mine.

My son said, he never wants to go back, the kids are nasty. He's never said that about anywhere before. I'd recommend not visiting this place. Needs some investment in the place, and staff training, however you cannot change the cli

5  Thank Paul H

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My children love gokidsgo as it's a very big play area although to me it's abit run down. There is a refreshments bar and it's connected to a chicken restaurant the food is abit over priced for what it is. But the main thing is the kids enjoy it could do with abit of a reverb

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Kids play area is great, my 1 year old and 6 year old both love it! HOWEVER don't bother ordering any food cos it sucks! I hope it will get better but I don't think it will

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Took two energetic kids to Go Kidz Go today and left with two tired out happy kids. Saw reviews before I came and was slightly wary but glad I came to judge for myself. Had a good meal as well during the visit.

1gokidzgo, General Manager at Go Kidz Go, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear that you had such a good time. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I've been going here since I was younger and I seriously believe it could do with an upgrade, my children are bored coming here and I can see why, the only thing new added since I was a tot is the sky rocket and the chicken restaurant attachment.

1  Thank Gloriacampbell28
1gokidzgo, Manager at Go Kidz Go, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for your recent review. I see that your visit was in February and I am pleased to say that since your visit we have refurbished various areas including new carpets within the play zone. I am sorry to hear that you felt that your children were bored but hope that you have not been put off by the experience.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.