US$64
Ely House Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$97
US$92
The Mount Hotel Country Manor(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$92
Atz & H Inn(Bilston)
US$62
US$55
Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Barons Court Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotels.com
Featherstone Farm Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
The Robin 2 Hotel(Bilston)(Great Value!)
All reviewsjacuzzi showerlovely parkwest parkboutique hotelfresh fruitcooked breakfastrecommend this hotelfantastic hotelbreakfast was amazingmassive bedafternoon teahomely feelquiet locationsecure parkingfabulous staycity centrewolverhampton racecourse
Reviewed 15 March 2018

First visit to this restaurant for my daughters birthday, turned out it was fish Friday! need not have worried the food was fantastic and everybody had a good meal, even the bread they bought out at the beginning of the meal was delicious , my starter of scallops and belly pork was a delight and then the mains of steak and prawns perfectly cooked finished off with a dessert of cheesecake , Amazing. My only comment on this restaurant is the wine, if you have house white its included but if you want red you pay to upgrade not cheap either, The shops I shop in the wine either white or red are priced the same, very strange but I would not stop me returning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This is a fabulous hotel, the spread they provided was excellent, while dinner and breakfast the next morning were exceptional.
Our bedroom was first class, there is plenty of parking and the staff were tremendous, always dealt with everything with a smile. This was my fifth time I Have stayed at this hotel and the standards have never slipped. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: The stairs are quite steep, we always ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a Mother’s Day meal at The Park View Hotel where my son works and I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The service on arrival was top standard. Kerry & Jana we’re so very professional and polite. Made me feel real welcome. Cocktails were great. Top marks to the chefs. Stunning starter. Main & dessert. A lovely atmosphere. Very tidy. Beautiful set out. The manager Sat a lovely polite lady stunned me with a Mother’s Day gift. Felt very spoilt. Thank you to Josh for treating me. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone & everyone. Quality & Classy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Jacuzzi showers, generous rooms and great service are some of the signatures of this great hotel. Have stayed here twice and found it to be streets ahead in terms of genuinely friendly staff and a comfortable bed for the night. The restaurant combined bar area will serve fine dining as well as the usual staples and is good value. The staff who appear to serve many different functions are attentive and warm. Large secure onsite carparking at the rear and minutes from the town centre. My only choice in Wolves!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Myself and my wife checked in on thursday 15th feb. for our valentines and my birthday all in one. Firstley we were greeted by a lovely young lady who checked us in at 2pm and escorted us to our room. I then asked her if she could give us a number for a taxi to take us to cosmos as i had booked a table there for 6pm. She said i will sort it. She then left us to it to settle in and within half hour she phoned our room and she booked our taxi for us. and told us sh booked it for 5.15pm due to traffic. So that was really thoughtfull. Anyway the room was clean with a massive bed (biggest we ever slept in) with luxary shower, radio, and telly. And then look out the window A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE PARK. the taxi came right on time as promised. We then went out to cosmos (see cosmos review for more details) we came back about 8pm and we were welcomed back. it was very sad when we checked out as we did not want to leave. Here is my rating. STAFF very kind and always on hand for you and go that extra mile for your needs. SERVICE again always on hand. LOCATION 5 minute walk to wolverhampton city centre. CLEANESS not a speck of dirt. RECOMENDED TO ANYONE for allsorts of diffrent ocassions. once again to ALL staff at park view hotel. THANK YOU. we will be coming back and look forward to seeing you all again soon. Regards brian and shirley.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
AParkViewHotel, Owner at A Park View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you Brian & Shirley.

It was a pleasure to help male your Valentines and Birthday treat a memorable one.
You're welcome back anytime. Thank you again for your lovely review. All your comments will be passed on to team members.