All reviews jacuzzi shower lovely park west park room overlooked the park victorian park boutique hotel fresh fruit recommend this hotel cooked breakfast breakfast was amazing lovely hotel afternoon tea full english massive bed homely feel quiet location secure parking
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Myself and my wife checked in on thursday 15th feb. for our valentines and my birthday all in one. Firstley we were greeted by a lovely young lady who checked us in at 2pm and escorted us to our room. I then asked her if she could give us a number for a taxi to take us to cosmos as i had booked a table there for 6pm. She said i will sort it. She then left us to it to settle in and within half hour she phoned our room and she booked our taxi for us. and told us sh booked it for 5.15pm due to traffic. So that was really thoughtfull. Anyway the room was clean with a massive bed (biggest we ever slept in) with luxary shower, radio, and telly. And then look out the window A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE PARK. the taxi came right on time as promised. We then went out to cosmos (see cosmos review for more details) we came back about 8pm and we were welcomed back. it was very sad when we checked out as we did not want to leave. Here is my rating. STAFF very kind and always on hand for you and go that extra mile for your needs. SERVICE again always on hand. LOCATION 5 minute walk to wolverhampton city centre. CLEANESS not a speck of dirt. RECOMENDED TO ANYONE for allsorts of diffrent ocassions. once again to ALL staff at park view hotel. THANK YOU. we will be coming back and look forward to seeing you all again soon. Regards brian and shirley.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
AParkViewHotel, Owner at A Park View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you Brian & Shirley.

It was a pleasure to help male your Valentines and Birthday treat a memorable one.
You're welcome back anytime. Thank you again for your lovely review. All your comments will be passed on to team members.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

On our trip here we only went for food and that was around christmas time. We chose from the selected 3 course christmas menu and I have to say I really enjoyed it. All courses were nice and the staff were friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I found the hotel by chance through a web trawl. That turned out to be a lovely slice of luck. My wife and I stayed for the weekend - we had gone for a football match (the ground is a ten minute walk) - and couldn't have been more pleased. The room was exceptionally comfortable. The food (we had room service) was first rate. Most of all, the staff were so friendly - by the far the friendliest I have come across for a while. I would highly recommend A Park View.
Duncan Hamilton

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Stayed here over weekend of heavy snow, booked two rooms single and Double. Rooms were of the highest standard spotless clean, and shower had Jacuzzi spray real treat. The staff were friendly helpful nothing too much trouble for them. Breakfast was possible the best I have ever had selection of fruits and sundries amazing, cooked breakfast top class.We ate in the restaurant one night and that also excellent standard.We were offered late checkout due to the bad weather a very nice touch. This Hotel is a real asset to my home town of Wolverhampton. PS try the cocktails amazing.

Room Tip: Stairs are a little steep so if accessibility is an issue, they do have ground floor rooms and always someone always willing to help.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alapp
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We visited this beautiful hotel 8th-9th December! The SNOWIEST weekend we’ve had in years!
Not only are the staff the friendliest it’s clean and freshly decorated AND exceptionally warm!
We were in Wolverhampton seeing a comedian at the Civic, it was walking (or ice skating) distance for us to get there and back for us! We were frozen to the bone when we got back yet felt that lovely warmth as soon as the door was opened!!!!

The bed was so firm and comfortable! The jacuzzi shower was amazing!

My only criticism would be is the breakfast and that I’m not a fan of black pudding or mushrooms and was not able to just swap those out for items I do like.. loved the freshness and quickness of it though!

Will definitely be coming back for the next show we attend!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple