All reviews kings repose indian restaurant next door open log fire rural location poster bed best indian lovely features lovely indian restaurant breakfast was freshly cooked creaky floorboards lovely room curry house pleasant surroundings following morning comfortable night dressing table tea and coffee facilities
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Friendly hosts. A nice large room with a fireplace on the ground floor. Great breakfasts. Next door there is a brilliant Indian restaurant. We were spending a week travelling with a friend on the canal nearby and this b&b hotel was very well placed for that.

Room Tip: Book direct vua 01902 725371 or 07484093761 as bookings.com shows a picture of only one room which may not be the one you are going to get!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
WolverhamptonHotel, Owner at Featherstone Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Averil,

It was a pleasure to meet you both and I am glad that you enjoyed both your stay with us and the week you had on the Canal, you certainly had good weather for it.

I am also pleased that you liked my breakfasts and the Indian restaurant, so thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review and hope to see you both again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I spent two days here 23rd - 25th. I was greeted by the two wonderful hosts. They catered for my needs (vegetarian) & were very helpful with helping me places around the area. The views from the back are great & it's very peaceful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
WolverhamptonHotel, Owner at Featherstone Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hi Nathan,

We are so pleased that you had a good stay with us, if we can assist guests with dietary needs or local knowledge we are always pleased to do so.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.

Ron.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Featherstone Farm hotel last night and it's lovely. It's not a modern hotel, but it has character. It is warm and welcoming and Diane is a delight.

Our room was spotless and breakfast this morning was cooked to order and very good. It's a shame our stay was so brief, but I'm very happy recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
WolverhamptonHotel, Owner at Featherstone Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hi Yasmin, many thanks for your king remarks and taking the time to write a review,I was looking forward to meeting you all but unfortunately I was not on duty that day, never mind we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stay, with great gardens and views.
Convince of a great Indian restaurant nearby!
Rooms are wonderful, spacious with lots of storage, a tv and a very comfy bed, also your own bathrooms that are also nice the showers are great.
Breakfast is good with a nice selection of cooked breakfasts, cereal, toast, hot drinks and juices all made however you would like!
Everyone here is so welcoming and friendly they honestly can’t do enough for you and nothing is to much trouble.
I have really been enjoying my stay x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
WolverhamptonHotel, Owner at Featherstone Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hi Holly,

Many thanks for your review and kind words, we are so glad that you are enjoying your long stay with us, I think that you have over two more weeks stay with us so it is important that you are happy.

We do like our guests to think of us as a home from home and that is probably why we have so many people who keep returning to us and we very much hope to see return in the near future.

Regards,

Ron.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel stay for the night. Lovely settings & great breakfast.Mrs Turley was a grand host and even though we arrived at a later time she catered for our needs. Diane at breakfast was also a joy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
WolverhamptonHotel, Owner at Featherstone Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Colin,

We are so pleased that you had a good stay with us and many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, I am so sorry that I did not get the opportunity to meet you as I was not on duty however we hope to see you again in the near future.