All reviewsindigo restauranteden roompremium roomsteyne gardenshis teamlovely hotelsingle roomkipperssea frontbirthday partymany thanksno liftstayed here for one nightshort breakwarm welcomebiscuitsbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Held a 30th birthday party for my Daughter in the Eden room for 45 people.
From the first meeting with the management, who gently guided us on some of our ideas, until the end of a perfect day all went smoothly.
The food was delicious, the staff gave 100%, the comfort and am'bience of the room is very nice.
I would like to say a big thank you to Simon, Richard and all the staff at the Ardington for making it such a wonderful day for my daughter.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing was too much trouble. Room was modern and very neat. Bed was comfy and huge. Will definitely recommend as location is perfect and service was great. All staff were very knowledgeable of the surrounding area and gave good recommendations as to where to visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We went to a speciality dinner last Saturday. It was vey entertaining and the food was excellent as usual. The Manager Simon was most welcoming an attentive.
Will certainly be returning.
Dorothy & Rod Bilton

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank rodbilton
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Ardington hotel after we attended a wedding reception there.
The room was really spacious, mostly clean and had great refreshments. My kids and I found the beds comfortable but my husband found the double bed too soft and he had a back ache the following day.
Bathroom was clean and had good quality toiletries in it.
The key was cute, massive and heavy but I loved it.
The food was GREAT loved both evening food and the breakfast.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The hotel is in front of a green and near the beach and peer which was perfect for us, the kids loved it.
The only complaint was the state of the fan. It was a very warm night and I am allergic to dust. The fan was covered in dark grey dusty fluff. It was also locked so I could remove the front of it to clean and the kids were asleep, so the receptionist had to come up to cut the front bit off and I cleaned it in the dark with the help of my phone lamp and a wet cloth ( the receptionist offered to clean but he didn't swam to know what he was doing). Maintenance and housekeeping teams should had been on top of that.
Apart from the fan drama the rest of our stay was really good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

A large group of family stayed over for a long weekend, with a celebratory anniversary meal on one evening in a private dining room. The main point that sets this hotel apart from others we have stayed at was the staff who were very helpful, friendly and keen to make your stay a good one. Nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to Simon the manager who does such a great job.

The hotel has an ideal location, just over the road from the beach. Clean rooms with adequate and comfortable facilities. The rooms at the front have a lovely view over the park. The lounge area is particularly good for large parties with large comfortable sitting areas and a little bar area. We liked the fact that you were welcome in the lounge at any time and for as long as you wanted. Breakfast was adequate and waiting on tables was very efficient. The private dining room is ideal for a small celebration and the food we had as the evening meal was very tasty, especially the prawns and risotto. Parking is not easy given the road where the hotel is situated, but there are some spaces opposite the hotel and reception staff are very helpful in this respect.

Great stay- we certainly will return! Thank you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family