“To a great weekend where the Hotel picks us up at home (the icing on the cake)”

and 1 more site!
The Ardington Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Worthing
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This hotel is unique all staff are very friendly, the food is exceptional, the rooms are great everything about this hotel is 100 per cent, we have been going on these weekends for a number of years never been disappointed, we are looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Held a 30th birthday party for my Daughter in the Eden room for 45 people.
From the first meeting with the management, who gently guided us on some of our ideas, until the end of a perfect day all went smoothly.
The food was delicious, the staff gave 100%, the comfort and am'bience of the room is very nice.
I would like to say a big thank you to Simon, Richard and all the staff at the Ardington for making it such a wonderful day for my daughter.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing was too much trouble. Room was modern and very neat. Bed was comfy and huge. Will definitely recommend as location is perfect and service was great. All staff were very knowledgeable of the surrounding area and gave good recommendations as to where to visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We went to a speciality dinner last Saturday. It was vey entertaining and the food was excellent as usual. The Manager Simon was most welcoming an attentive.
Will certainly be returning.
Dorothy & Rod Bilton

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Ardington hotel after we attended a wedding reception there.
The room was really spacious, mostly clean and had great refreshments. My kids and I found the beds comfortable but my husband found the double bed too soft and he had a back ache the following day.
Bathroom was clean and had good quality toiletries in it.
The key was cute, massive and heavy but I loved it.
The food was GREAT loved both evening food and the breakfast.
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The hotel is in front of a green and near the beach and peer which was perfect for us, the kids loved it.
The only complaint was the state of the fan. It was a very warm night and I am allergic to dust. The fan was covered in dark grey dusty fluff. It was also locked so I could remove the front of it to clean and the kids were asleep, so the receptionist had to come up to cut the front bit off and I cleaned it in the dark with the help of my phone lamp and a wet cloth ( the receptionist offered to clean but he didn't swam to know what he was doing). Maintenance and housekeeping teams should had been on top of that.
Apart from the fan drama the rest of our stay was really good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family