“Fantastic family run authentic restaurant”
Review of Casa Ciro

Casa Ciro
Ranked #21 of 398 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Never had a bad meal, great service, fresh ingredients, great pasta dishes but also so much more on offer. Specials great value, thoroughly recommend

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Had lunch here today. Fantastic lunch menu, both had sea bass in an ana.amazing lobster sauce, gorgeous, served with new potatoes and spinach,
Couldn’t resist caramel cheesecake. Probably the best cheesecake I’ve ever had.
Lovely busy restaurant, loads of atmosphere and friendly staff.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

4 of us went for a meal here . Didn’t know where to go but this place was recommended . Popped in late afternoon and booked a table for that same evening . Staff so lovely . Food was tasty and excellent value . Got really busy so would recommend you book .

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Although the restaurant was nearly full the staff found us a table for two but we never felt cramped. The whole time the staff were friendly and attentive but never intrusive. Our main courses were delicious and very enjoyable. Dessert was lovely too as was the wine and prosecco. We will definetly be returning.

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Took my wife for dinner at this lovely restaurant as I been chef for over 20 years I know what fresh food should be we had our starters which was brilliant decorated and the mains was delicious don’t want to go over the top to praise but if I could give 10 starts I would just found one of my favourite place to eat from now on thank you for the lovely evening and we shall definitely be back