“Early diner catches the great meal”
Review of Casa Ciro

Casa Ciro
Ranked #22 of 385 Restaurants in Worthing
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a review for people who have never been to this restaurant before. You should indulge yourself to the early dining menu from 3pm till 630pm
2 courses for only £11.99 ! Believe me they don't cut the portion sizes.
This place has a great atmosphere, staff are attentive and pasta is excellent.
You must promise that if you enjoy your experience then go back after 630pm and pay full price for their menu.
You don't want these places to dissappear

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I can't thank Ciro, Liz and their staff for making my 50th party such a success. Fifty two for dinner upstairs (the room looked amazing} The mixed antipasti was plentiful and delicious, 28 steaks cooked to perfection, as was the rest of the food, all served piping hot and at the same time. How do you do it?!? We were noisy I know, but you joined in and smiled along with us!!! Thank you,. As always the quality of the food and service was perfect!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were a group of 17 people for a lunchtime 70th birthday celebration. The food and service were excellent and helped to make the lunch a very special and thoroughly enjoyable occasion!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We visited this restaurant in the evening after looking at the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were very pleased we did. The waitress and staff were very helpful and our waitress assisted us when we asked her what she recommended for the pasta dishes. Both were very delicious. We ordered 3 desserts and the kids, in particular, loved the chocolate brownie and profiteroles.I was unsure what to order for a drink and it was suggested I try the gin with fresh peach and ginger and it was very good. I would definitely visit again and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have always been happy with Casa Ciros, the food and service have been very good, but they fell well short last week when three of us went to lunch. The service was quite average, not helped by the fact that the main course was served before we had finished our starter. There was no offer to take the food back, no apology and an apathy towards our disapproval. The food was also pretty average with my Spaghettini Marinara made with spaghetti rather than the thinner version and far too much fish and too few shellfish. The other meals again were described as average by my companions. I will go back but I do hope they are much better next time. Very poor.

1  Thank PhilB4837